General 2021/22 official kit

I must admit i do prefer the home shirt out of the 3 of them but all 3 are banging.

Which principle might this be?
The principle being clubs issuing 3 kits (with annual replacements - remember when home kits were only changed biannually!?) without any need, at a price point of £40 or more, simply to maximise sales from (predominantly) children.

Still it's a cracker of a design.

Like the home shirt, really like the third shirt. The away shirt will look a bit crap with anything other than black or white shorts in my view.

The principle being clubs issuing 3 kits (with annual replacements - remember when home kits were only changed biannually!?) without any need, at a price point of £40 or more, simply to maximise sales from (predominantly) children.

Still it's a cracker of a design.
I don't see it as too much of an issue, especially when there are limited things a club shop can sell anyway, and it gives us more of a choice too.

I think the price of things is probably more important, as shirt prices for Premier League clubs especially have become ridiculous (for example, £70 for a Chelsea 'stadium' shirt, £105 for an authentic replica). £45 for a shirt is probably a bit too much, £30 is what I'd be happier to pay. Any further increases by the club when the cost of living is still rising and wages are stagnating would need some serious justifying.

The fact none of the close up pictures show the sponsor logo scream to me that the club were hoping for another sponsor and so the samples they have been sent do not have the EB charging logo on them.

The pictures of the full shirt are clearly photoshopped efforts.

I like all of our shirts this season at least none of them are like that monstrosity of a shirt WBA wore last night

So we are nearly two games into the season 1lg 1cp and still news on when shirts will be available to buy in the club shop considering it’s a way the club make money you’d think that would be a priority to get them available 🤔

So we are nearly two games into the season 1lg 1cp and still news on when shirts will be available to buy in the club shop considering it’s a way the club make money you’d think that would be a priority to get them available 🤔
Don't worry you can still pre order all three of them right now to give the club your money. (y)

Don't worry you can still pre order all three of them right now to give the club your money. (y)
I don’t personally want one but I’d like to get my boys one but puma stuff doesn’t fit for size so I like to try it on them first to make sure I won’t need to buy another one a couple of months down the line lol so pre ordering wouldn’t work for me

I don’t personally want one but I’d like to get my boys one but puma stuff doesn’t fit for size so I like to try it on them first to make sure I won’t need to buy another one a couple of months down the line lol so pre ordering wouldn’t work for me

Agree. The puma shirts are strange sizes, I normally fit in to medium shirts but with last seasons home shirt I had to jump to an xl so I would rather buy from the shop again to be sure.

Agree. The puma shirts are strange sizes, I normally fit in to medium shirts but with last seasons home shirt I had to jump to an xl. So I would rather buy from the shop again to be sure.
We all let ourselves go during lockdown, you can't keep blaming puma!! 🤣🤣

maybe the club shop online should give an actual chest measurement of the replica kits for this season alongside the subjective and optimistic S,M, L, XL, XXL , XXXL sizing?

Back
Top Bottom