Home Match Day Thread 19/03/2022 L1: OUFC Ipswich Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m never sure that ‘poor’ is quite the right word in that situation. They didn’t do well, but that was because they were up against opponents more difficult than they’ve faced recently

Maybe the word could be wrong and undoubtedly their opponents played well. That said the opponent doesn't change that their movement, or lack of on occasion, off the ball was poor today. Credit has to go to Ipswich but they (like a lot of the team) failed to adapt and at times were standing around.

Thankfully we got the equaliser and hopefully we as a team learn from this for later games.

Last couple of weeks I’ve noticed that when plan A isn’t working, Karl is reluctant to turn to his bench. The goals we conceded both today and last week were coming for a while, yet nothing was done to try and stem the flow.
He’s always been like that!

13 more points this season after 39 matches compared to last season and still not certain of the play offs. Another bunch of arrogant fans who think they are too good for this league. Hope they enjoy next season in league one

Last edited:
Why on earth would you leave early?? You’d need to be going to something pretty important.
The only reason to leave early with this team playing is to give your daughter away at her wedding, and that’s only after discussions have taken place as to why she wanted to get married on a Saturday. My daughter got married on a Friday, it was £1500 cheaper for my pocket over a Saturday, it’s called priorities.

FOPL-S2X0AQ3Fwm

The only reason to leave early with this team playing is to give your daughter away at her wedding, and that’s only after discussions have taken place as to why she wanted to get married on a Saturday. My daughter got married on a Friday, it was £1500 cheaper for my pocket over a Saturday, it’s called priorities.

Again. ?
So you had three mates up for the Ipswich game in priority over for your grandson.
Priorities ?

Ipswich, Sunderland, Portsmouth etc. massive clubs…. No.
They’re League One clubs who are likely to be in the same division next year.
Big crowds and previous history means sweet FA.
Comments like this need promoting around the country. History plays no part in two teams facing one another on the day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom