Home Match Day Thread 18/12/2021 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two complementary adult tickets, from ST offer, for SSU today. Original couple cant make it. Tickets in hand so would have to pick up at stadium. PM if interested first come first serve.

Scrappy win will do.
Draw will do.

2 out of 3 possibilities are in our favour. :)

A difficult decision for me today with over 250k new covid infections in the last 72 hours and although I’m double jabbed and received a booster, I’ve decided to stay safe and listen on the radio I am classed as vulnerable. As I can’t go I know we will win and have a great game COYY

A difficult decision for me today with over 250k new covid infections in the last 72 hours and although I’m double jabbed and received a booster, I’ve decided to stay safe and listen on the radio I am classed as vulnerable. As I can’t go I know we will win and have a great game COYY
Me too

A win would be great let's hope we haven't got many out with COVID. Winnall on last 10 minutes and scores the winner .

If the game goes ahead, it has all the feel of the last game we’ll be going to for a while, doesn’t it?

If the game goes ahead, it has all the feel of the last game we’ll be going to for a while, doesn’t it?
Certainly. Such a shame as yet again when it all comes to a half we've been in good form.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Currently:
1 game on in PL
5 gamrs on in Championship
6 games on in League One
4 games on in League two

The Netherlands is going into complete lock-down this evening. Only essential shops allowed open. Nothing said yet about sports but that nasty new varient is getting a grip here. I;ve had 3 pricks, sorry injections, but I'm too old to take any risks.
But I hope the match can go ahead, those 3 points would look good in the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom