Home Match Build Up 29/12/2021 L1: OUFC v AFC Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
HO HO HO Merry Christmas everybody. Enjoy your lunch and then off to the South Coast. What? Oh! Bloody covid spoiling our Christmas joy.

So on to Wednesday. AFC Wimbledon are the visitors. Low position in the league but form at the moment is mid-table.
Last 6 games they have scored as many goals as the Yellows but their defence is leaky.

So hopefully a few (if not all) of our best midfield back in the team which should give us the power to batter them. 4-1 to the mighty Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Stevens
Long Moore Thorniley Seddon
Sykes Kane Brannagan
Whyte Taylor Williams

Subs: Eastwood, McNally, Forde, McGuane, Bodin, Holland, Winnall

Fingers crossed that enough Oxford and Wimbledon players survive the festive super spreader event.

Stevens won’t be playing for a while yet

He appears to be involved in the running sessions at Shotover so it may not be too long until we see him again.

Will we be allowed a crowd on Wednesday? All depends if any restrictions come in I guess.

I was wondering our match tomorrow both teams were going to wear away shirts us our 3rd kit so now that has been postponed instead of a charity losing some valuable funds could as a club we wear our away shirt on Wednesday for the charity shelter If not Wednesday then on new years day

With it not being a bank holiday then I’d imagine that is why they have it at 7.45. For some reason I thought the game was on Tuesday instead of Wednesday!
But we don't normally have a bank holiday 2 rays after Boxing Day?

But we don't normally have a bank holiday 2 rays after Boxing Day?
No but it usually falls on a Saturday/Sunday/bank holiday the game between Christmas and New Year’s Day. It is unusual to have Christmas and new year both on Saturdays.

Will not be allowed out for this one since I tested positive on Christmas Eve but hoping I can get to new year's Day fine. Feeling okay if anyone was asking, just like any other cold.

Did anybody at the back of the east stand block 19 also have it recently? There were a lot of bodies in there at the Wigan game so reckon that's where I picked it up.

Pain in the a**e because that's the last two times I have had my vaccine I catch COVID right after before 2 weeks has passed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom