Home Match Build Up 18/12/2021 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
7,000 home tickets sold now, give or take, and Wigan had sold 900 as of Wednesday morning. Sales have been steady all week, including today, which is very good considering the general level of uncertainty surrounding the Covid situation.

We're about 100 tickets below the total home sales for the Plymouth game, and usually sell 400/500 on the day, so we'll comfortably beat that figure. Given there will be a few sales this evening too, I'd still expect a total attendance of 8,500/8,700 with about 1,000 being from Wigan, pretty much in line with my forecast earlier in the week, and quite healthy, all things considered.
Bet it will be nowhere near that Colin.

Bet it will be nowhere near that Colin.
Well, the lowest it can be is 7,900 based on our sales from earlier this evening, and Wigan's sales from Wednesday morning, assuming not a single ticket more was sold.

Unless you mean there won't be anywhere near that number actually in the ground? In which case you may be right, as I'm sure some season ticket holders may decide not to attend. I can't imagine that too many people have gone to the trouble of buying a ticket this week to then decide not to attend though? Unless they've had a positive Covid test of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom