Home Match Build Up 18/12/2021 L1: OUFC v Wigan Athletic

Status
Not open for further replies.
So millions still unvaccinated.
Yes but still pretty impressive I would have thought (especially with the social.media scare mongers)
I am not sure how you can select more than 90% without enforcing vaccines.

Yes but still pretty impressive I would have thought (especially with the social.media scare mongers)
I am not sure how you can select more than 90% without enforcing vaccines.
Yes it is, I'm not questioning the numbers. What I'm alluding to is that there are 6-7 million people who are completely open to catching any variant that comes along which in turn could/will result in more restrictions and hospital admissions.

So I arrived this morning . I’m triple vaccinated. I had a negative pcr test in Texas 24 hours ago.

Cases per day in Texas 4k
Cases per day in UK 80k

But I have to isolate until I get a negative pcr test result again. Ridiculous policies continue here.

And of course results take forever because the system is log jammed with local cases and tests.

I find it hard to believe that Boxing Day and New Years fixtures will have crowds

I find it strange that football players whose livelihoods depends on playing wouldn’t get vaccinated

The PLANET IT Stand:

FG1M2uxXwAgjBgL

So I arrived this morning . I’m triple vaccinated. I had a negative pcr test in Texas 24 hours ago.

Cases per day in Texas 4k
Cases per day in UK 80k

But I have to isolate until I get a negative pcr test result again. Ridiculous policies continue here.

And of course results take forever because the system is log jammed with local cases and tests.

I find it hard to believe that Boxing Day and New Years fixtures will have crowds

I find it strange that football players whose livelihoods depends on playing wouldn’t get vaccinated
We have just returned from a cruise. Everyone had to have a test before boarding. Further tests before going ashore in Portugal and Spain.
Tested yesterday and was negative again but have to isolate before our final pcr on sunday - and till we get a negative result.
Ifollow for us tomorrow then .not allowed to mix at ground to support mighty yellows.

The PLANET IT Stand:

FG1M2uxXwAgjBgL
I for one think this is an excellent addition to the stadium especially in attempting to cheer the breeze block up a little. However, for the purists, the meticulous and the no doubt occasional ocd followers of this great club perhaps the colour scheme of the board's are a little a**e backward...but hey - it's an improvement nevertheless. Thank you for your support of Oxford United football club. FYI I'm not Nathan.

COYY'S

7,000 home tickets sold now, give or take, and Wigan had sold 900 as of Wednesday morning. Sales have been steady all week, including today, which is very good considering the general level of uncertainty surrounding the Covid situation.

We're about 100 tickets below the total home sales for the Plymouth game, and usually sell 400/500 on the day, so we'll comfortably beat that figure. Given there will be a few sales this evening too, I'd still expect a total attendance of 8,500/8,700 with about 1,000 being from Wigan, pretty much in line with my forecast earlier in the week, and quite healthy, all things considered.

7,000 home tickets sold now, give or take, and Wigan had sold 900 as of Wednesday morning. Sales have been steady all week, including today, which is very good considering the general level of uncertainty surrounding the Covid situation.

We're about 100 tickets below the total home sales for the Plymouth game, and usually sell 400/500 on the day, so we'll comfortably beat that figure. Given there will be a few sales this evening too, I'd still expect a total attendance of 8,500/8,700 with about 1,000 being from Wigan, pretty much in line with my forecast earlier in the week, and quite healthy, all things considered.

Are you sure the Dots haven’t been photoshopped on?

''quite healthy"

Unfortunate choice of words all things considered 😆😆😆😆

Anyone know if Wigan have travelled down today and staying locally or coming straight down in the morning....!
Either way, let’s hope they bring two goalkeepers, just in case......?

Wonder if all those tickets sold with equate to bums on seats or if sone people are concerned and will stay at home?

Normally get mine in advance but waiting till the day due to current circumstances as will many and even a few Wigan. Hopefully we can get to 9,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom