Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Anderson

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid with a group of players this poor, on a run of form this bad, showing absolutely zero signs of scoring ability, there is no way this ends any other way, than with us being relegated.

We need a miracle...

We’ve had it. I can see us slipping into the relegation places. Probably beat Portsmouth but not much from other games.
Losing today means three points from five matches. Makes me wonder if Robinson should’ve stayed at the Kassam
What????

Poorest United side for years, this team is worse than the one Clotet constructed.

Time to get use to the realisation that we will be playing Swindon next season.

It's hard not to just give up at this point. Karl f*****g Robinson has relegated us. Zero strikers. Zero full backs. Zero f*****g clue.

The utter imbecile had one striker in the team, got a s**t loan player in and fucked the only other striker off because his precious ego was bruised.

The "team" he put together this season is beyond a disgrace. Not the teams fault (for the most part), why wouldn't you take a fat paycheck when no one else will take a punt on you?
100% agree but always feel compelled to remind people there is a board structure here that paved the way for him to do so. If they didn’t like it, they had months to change it.

Are you any better than the burglar if you ride shotgun and load the bags in the back? Some serious questions to be asked of people here and time we got some honesty.

Today looks like a team destined for the drop. Battling performance, probably as good as we can play and still beaten by a team in neutral.

Never never never catch yourself thinking that.

I'm not sure Manning is the answer to our problems, but KR was the one who caused them and who presided over a 10 game non winning streak before he was sacked.
Couldn’t agree more. Gallows humour I’m afraid..
Manning has inherited a sinking ship. It looks like he will have a relegation on his CV.
I suppose at least Accrington got slaughtered today and Morecambe might have too much to do.
Cambridge are our serious rivals for relegation and they won today

Lost count of how many chances we had to score today. Loaning out Taylor is by far the worst decision this season. With him in the team we might have had a chance but it looks nailed on relegation now.

For the first time in the Liam Manning era, I'm properly annoyed. More so with the attacking players than anything else. I know we're short up top, but I'm starting to get really annoyed that not a single one of the collection of Browne, Murphy, Wildshut, Joseph, McGuane and Brannagan can come up with the goods week in week out and put the ball in the back of the net. For all the effort they need to all show a lot more quality when it comes to finishing if they actually want to do their jobs properly and keep the club in the division.

I've left O'Donkor and Goodrham out of the list for obvious reasons, but anyone thinking they can be the saviours of our season are living in hope more than expectation. No idea why Smith isn't getting a look in, but surely it's worth giving the guy who's scored 3 goals in 14 Championship games a try, because it can't get any worse.

For the first time in the Liam Manning era, I'm properly annoyed. More so with the attacking players than anything else. I know we're short up top, but I'm starting to get really annoyed that not a single one of the collection of Browne, Murphy, Wildshut, Joseph, McGuane and Brannagan can come up with the goods week in week out and put the ball in the back of the net. For all the effort they need to all show a lot more quality when it comes to finishing if they actually want to do their jobs properly and keep the club in the division.

I've left O'Donkor and Goodrham out of the list for obvious reasons, but anyone thinking they can be the saviours of our season are living in hope more than expectation. No idea why Smith isn't getting a look in, but surely it's worth giving the guy who's scored 3 goals in 14 Championship games a try, because it can't get any worse.

Are our players aware that they do not have to shoot directly at the keeper ?
Either side would be better [emoji849]

Are our players aware that they do not have to shoot directly at the keeper ?
Either side would be better [emoji849]

1st half was one of the worst halves of the season performance wise. None of our players could pass a ball. Much better second half. Unsurprisingly when Murphy went off. I would be happy if we had a completely new starting 11 next season no matter what division we are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom