Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Anderson

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Wildschut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same s**t, different week. This season was so obvious. Joke from everyone involved.

Nothing against Manning but the wrong appointment for the situation. All of my fears around him taking time to settle in with that style of play realised.

Hope the KR fanboys are happy. Look at the utter sh!t he left us in.

Have a good weekend all...

We’ve had it. I can see us slipping into the relegation places. Probably beat Portsmouth but not much from other games.
Losing today means three points from five matches. Makes me wonder if Robinson should’ve stayed at the Kassam

Can anyone honestly see us getting anything vs Pompey and Barnsley? Its going to be the three games vs Cheltenham, FGR and Accy that will decide what happens, and the players have to show up and give it their all......I'm not hopeful though.

We’ve had it. I can see us slipping into the relegation places. Probably beat Portsmouth but not much from other games.
Losing today means three points from five matches. Makes me wonder if Robinson should’ve stayed at the Kassam
Robinson shouldn't have stayed. A pragmatic manager should have come in.

Can anyone honestly see us getting anything vs Pompey and Barnsley? Its going to be the three games vs Cheltenham, FGR and Accy that will decide what happens, and the players have to show up and give it their all......I'm not hopeful though.
They gave it their all in the second half where did that get us. We never get anything from Accy.

It's hard not to just give up at this point. Karl f*****g Robinson has relegated us. Zero strikers. Zero full backs. Zero f*****g clue.

The utter imbecile had one striker in the team, got a s**t loan player in and fucked the only other striker off because his precious ego was bruised.

The "team" he put together this season is beyond a disgrace. Not the teams fault (for the most part), why wouldn't you take a fat paycheck when no one else will take a punt on you?

Under "normal" circumstances we have a poor record against Bolton and this game wouldn't register as much disappointment as it does today - all we can do is move on with as many positives as we can take from this game but another Sat night in despair 🥺

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom