Away Match Day Thread 05/04/22 L1: Morecambe v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Must win, must not lose, who knows? 3 points would be very welcome.

A defeat or draw would mean only two wins in the last six matches. Definitely not the type of run a team seriously thinking a promotion should entertain. Injuries to key players have come just at the wrong time. I think we’ll win tonight though. A backs to the wall situation always brings the best out in us 🤞🤞

Must win, must win Fleetwood and must win Doncaster, draw ine other minimum so as to achieve the playoffs. On paper these games should be more winnable than the t other remaining games, but as we know on paper means nothing especially as they also know beating us could and probably will ruin our chances of the playoffs this season.

Of the top eight, we have the worst form presently aside from Rotherham who have let standards slip a bit - and even then, out form is not that bad. The chasing pack and those above us are simply relentless. The league really has a big divide between the haves and have nots this year. I would have thought that we’d have had some favours from the also rans by now.

It’s a must win now, I’m afraid.

I'm dreading this game to be honest. Morecambe are fighting for their lives and will have their peckers up after their 3-0 win at the weekend.

Saturday will be very difficult so a win is imperative tonight.

Anything other than a win tonight, then it’s over! I know there are points to play for, but realistically I can’t see others dropping many points.

I'm dreading this game to be honest. Morecambe are fighting for their lives and will have their peckers up after their 3-0 win at the weekend.

Saturday will be very difficult so a win is imperative tonight.
The fact Morecambe are fighting for their lives could work in our favour, as they need to go for the win, so won't park the bus, meaning they'll come at us, and open themselves up, if we play to our strengths, we can exploit that...

Anything other than a win tonight, then it’s over! I know there are points to play for, but realistically I can’t see others dropping many points.
KR’s stated target,is 7 points from the next 5 games-hopefully this is a 3 pointer.

Well we need to get 10/11 points from the remaining games so if we lose tonight we cannot lose any of the rest and will have to beat Sunderland and one of MK and Rotherham as well as Fleetwood and Doncaster
Think we have enough to win but as always we will concede
Going for 2-1 win
After going two up and looking comfortable we concede late and have nervy hanging on end to game

Need all guns blazing from the off ....every player needs to give 100% for 100% of the game, no room for passengers

1-3 away win ...Taylor n Sykes sharing the spoils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom