Home Match Build Up 30/10/2021 L1: OUFC v Morecambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears a good few more have now sold.
Blocks 22 & 23 (family) sold out.
Block 18 down to a few front row.
Even some sold in Block 1.
We need the official dot counter CB
Was stood at 7,400 home sales earlier on today, which interestingly is still 1,200 more than Plymouth at this stage and 600 more than Wycombe at this stage, (same as on Monday) so sales are continuing well.

We normally sell 400/500 on the day and 200/300 on the day before the game. Add that onto whatever we've sold this evening, since I looked earlier, and I still think we will end up with about 8,200 home fans, so as I said previously, pretty good for unattractive opposition.

Last edited:
If Cooper is on the bench then one of Whyte, Williams or Bodin needs to drop out of the squad.
Can't have 3 wingers on the bench need some space for defenders.

Ah, but you need some defenders to make space for if that's going to work.

Morecambe manager and former Luton Town midfielder Stephen Robinson previews the match v the U’s:

Good morning,

For anyone interested - a match preview and analysis of The U´s can be found at;

Look forward to hearing any feedback.

Cheers,
ShrimpsOnline

Good morning,

For anyone interested - a match preview and analysis of The U´s can be found at;

Cheers,
ShrimpsOnline
A decent read, well put together. Thanks for posting the link.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Don't know, I wasn't there. TBH I've never seen Cooper play in a league game and only a few minute of Bodin, so I have no idea.
I mean, he scored two and Bodin didn’t score at all. Yes that’s not the be all and end all, but it’s a clue… also other games are irrelevant to my point which is reserve players should be rewarded for good performances in games they come in for, otherwise why would they bother?

Good morning,

Cheers,
ShrimpsOnline
My feedback:

If you’re not doing that sort of thing for a living, you should be. 👏🏻

Good morning,

Cheers,
ShrimpsOnline

Feedback.

As long as we score 1 more than your lot that`ll do.

I don`t over analyse entertainment. :)

I do like him, yes

But can you argue that he played better than Bodin on Tuesday?
From the limited bits I saw of Cooper last season, I liked him then. I was disappointed when he had to return home and even more disappointed when it didn't seem to be happening for him earlier this season. I was really pleased he played well the other night. He scored two very tidy goals. I have to say that I think he deserves to be ahead of Bodin right now.

Ah, but you need some defenders to make space for if that's going to work.
We didn't have a defender on the bench against Burton... apart from Forde if you want to put him as one.

We didn't have a defender on the bench against Burton... apart from Forde if you want to put him as one.

Yes, I did notice that. As you suggest, Forde would be the replacement defender. Either a straight swap for Long or swap for whoever: replacing Long at RB, while Long moves to CB or LB.

Not saying I think that is the correct approach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom