Home Match Build Up 30/10/2021 L1: OUFC v Morecambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m actually quite looking forward to today’s game the weather isn’t looking to bad this afternoon we’re going to have a decent crowd so hopefully a decent atmosphere the team are playing really well at the moment so yeah roll on 15:00
cmon you yellows 💛💙

Really looking forward to this one.
Thanks to the ticket pricing I’ve managed to get quite a group together to watch today’s game.
Hopefully Oxford can put on another really good performance and encourage a few of the casuals to return more frequently.

COYY

It just shows that if the tickets are reasonably priced for certain games we have got the fans over 8000 for a game against morcambe if it was normal price i don’t think there would have been 7000 in the ground

It just shows that if the tickets are reasonably priced for certain games we have got the fans over 8000 for a game against morcambe if it was normal price i don’t think there would have been 7000 in the ground

The problem is a likelihood the club will make considerably less income on such games compared to the smaller crowd/normal prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom