General Who’s going out on loan ?

Am I right in saying that you can only do month loans for youth players? If Hanson and Sykes were going out on loan then they need to be league 2 or a top team in the conference otherwise I see no real point. It will then be a case of seeing if the younger players are better dropping down a few levels or staying around the u23's.

No, short term loans are available for any player but they can only play for a Conference team or lower on a short term loan. Only long term loans are available for L1/L2 clubs.

You’re wrong Henry is a playmaker and can be more than an asset to any L1 side, there was even a mention although quite small of a mention that Pompey were looking at him in the close season as he is a top class act in L1.
Quite agree Henry is a valuable member of the squad a goal scorer and creator and has a great understanding with Cadden.
Certainly makes sense for McMahon to go and also Sykes to get valuable playing time in league 2.
Hanson has proved he can do a job in midfield or at full back and is needed as cover , still young and improving all the time.

Napa, Lopez, Hanson, McMahon, Henry would be players that I think might be sent out on loan.

We have Long who can cover right back and centre back, Mous can cover CDM as well as CB, we have Hall, Fosu, Agyei and Forde who can play any of the wide roles.

Henry is a good player at this level but Robinson is trying to evolve the team and he doesn't see Henry as part of that IMO.
What do you know about Robinson ‘s thoughts? Henry has been first choice so far this season and was one of the best players on Saturday

McMahon has got to be one surely? And Napa makes sense. Also maybe Jones and Lopes to the Conference as we could call them back easier than at a league team.

No immediate need for Baptiste and he needs game time. If McCleary comes in I think it'll be the end for Hall or Sykes.

It seems strange to me if we sign Hall, he gets fit, has a couple of starts then we discard him...

Robinson doesn’t like Henry personally, it’s nothing to do with on pitch performances. He also doesn’t see him as one of his (he didn’t sign him)

Also Long may be considered if we can’t get a suitor for Hanson.

Expect a few of the young lads ( Nico, Fabio, Slav when fit ) to end up locally in non league.

Robinson doesn’t like Henry personally, it’s nothing to do with on pitch performances. He also doesn’t see him as one of his (he didn’t sign him)

Expect a few of the young lads ( Nico, Fabio, Slav when fit ) to end up locally in non league.

Really ? How do you know that ? If he didn’t like him on a personal level I’m surprised he’s made that public to anyone. He might confide a personal dislike of a player to, say, his wife but I very much doubt he’d let a personal dislike of a player out to even his closest staff. It would seem very unprofessional.

God knows how you, as a random fan, know his personal thoughts. Unless of course you know him on a personal level and he has told you this ?

Don’t think this is likely, if Robinson doesn’t like a player he would probably not make him first choice

KR didnt sign Nelson, Dickie, Brannagan, Baptiste.
I wouldn't say that he sees them as not his as he didnt sign them?
Managers who don't like players dont normally play them and praise them ( as he did specifically about Henry on Saturday?)

Don’t think this is likely, if Robinson doesn’t like a player he would probably not make him first choice
We had the same with MApp and Danny Hylton. Not his player, someone he would not have signed but played him because he was the best we had in that position at the time.

We had the same with MApp and Danny Hylton. Not his player, someone he would not have signed but played him because he was the best we had in that position at the time.
Appleton didn’t always play Hylton in fact, he quite often dropped him

Back
Top Bottom