Current Player Tyler Goodrham out on loan

Young Ty is delighted to be at Hayes and Yeading. I'm told that he is really enjoying training and hoping to be in the starting 11 very soon. Home to Kings Langley next Tuesday night might be one to attend.

Young Ty is delighted to be at Hayes and Yeading. I'm told that he is really enjoying training and hoping to be in the starting 11 very soon. Home to Kings Langley next Tuesday night might be one to attend.
H&Y have a decent team so it'll be good to see him push into the starting 11 and show what he's capable of. He seems a level headed kid so no reason why he shouldn't settle and do well there.

Although Kings Langley sounds a bit Game of Throney for me!!! Winter is coming!!!

How many non-league loans can a player have in a season?

I ask because if he does well then a higher level non-league team way want to take him for a month or two. By January he could be loaned to a National League Team.

How many non-league loans can a player have in a season?

I ask because if he does well then a higher level non-league team way want to take him for a month or two. By January he could be loaned to a National League Team.

I don't think there is a limit on 'youth' loans which I think he qualifies for.

Back
Top Bottom