General Players out on loan

Those were the days that having been "ejected" by Mr. Dibble from the London Road, you only had to nip around the side and come back in again! (Friend told me - honest!)
Didn’t they open the London Road gate at half time so you could come in free?

Is that Martin Kuhl's son?
He is Martins son. Lives very near me. used to do his ball tricks on the rec. a good friend of mine knows him very well.
Aaron is a nice lad. Works at our local Waitrose and knows Cameron Brannagan and Rob Dickie very well

Really good start at city.
Has something about him , thought a loan to the Irish league would off been big statement this summer.
Would benefit Gatlin and promote the club in Ireland

It shows what the club already think of GOD. He’s 17 and they trust him with a loan to a NLS side. No hiding him in the youth team, no loan to a side in a local league. They want him playing for a aspirational side.

Of all the youth team talents we’ve had in recent years, he could be the real deal.

2x well taken set piece goals from former U's prospect Josh Ashby too

The stand in keeper (who is actually a centre-half) helped with those with his positioning* as he gave Ashby most of the goal to aim at. That said Ashby still had to hit the target and he did well.

*I don't blame him for that. Poor decision by the actual keeper when he got sent off.

Back
Top Bottom