Transfer targets?

To my eyes Obika is obviously not fit, I suspect he’s being asked to play whilst carrying an injury.

Starting with a half fit Obika is still a better option than Mehmeti or Van Kessel.

If we lost Lego would we go for whitehead?? He’s getting on and not sure if he’s happy up north but would be great cover at right back as well

I still think we could do better than Kane, personally.

He's got a year left at chelsea. Just feel that Chelsea may ask for more then we could afford to spend on a RB.

I bieve Todd Kane has played just 6 games for Chelsea can’t really see Chelsea wanting a fortune and if he doesn’t stand a chance of making regular starts for Chelsea they may well let him go for a reasonable price but more so for him to get regular football.

I wonder if we will see Pekalski have a run out when/if are mathematically safe, or could he be one of the 5 KR was referring to

I wonder if we will see Pekalski have a run out when/if are mathematically safe, or could he be one of the 5 KR was referring to

KR doesn’t appear to be a fan, judging by previous comments.

I dont agree ref Thomas. Before Payne exited he had an impressive strike rate, running onto his through balls. Though I am not sure he is target man that KR wants to convert crosses into goals. I am not sure. I agree on Kane. I rate him as L1 player.
Maybe. I am a bit jaundiced re Thomas. I've seen him a few times this season being kicked by L1 centre halves and clearly not liking it. I just think we can do better. I keep thinking that KR will persuade McAleny to come down south but I am sure he won't!

Possibly, but it'd be interesting to know what Brannagan was on also. The promise of first team regular football and moving up to a Championship club after a good season at Oxford may tempt him, especially if he enjoys playing football for KR.
Yes if Kane is anything like Brannagan which he strikes me as, in terms of just wanting first team football he will sign. Brannagan turned down championship clubs and a new Liverpool contract to sign for us.

Funny how Thomas runs around more now that he is nearly out of contract. Mehmehti was a pile of rubbish at stàbæk so no chance of him doing well in league 1. Obika can't control a ball. Doesn't win that many headers and is slow. Gvk well is just shite. Said it all to me that our midfielder scored a header in the box vs Donny. Where was obika/Thomas? Can't just blame the supply line.

Funny how Thomas runs around more now that he is nearly out of contract. Mehmehti was a pile of rubbish at stàbæk so no chance of him doing well in league 1. Obika can't control a ball. Doesn't win that many headers and is slow. Gvk well is just shite. Said it all to me that our midfielder scored a header in the box vs Donny. Where was obika/Thomas? Can't just blame the supply line.

I understand what you’re saying but TBF it was Thomas pass to Lego for his pass for Henry

To be Fair to Thomas he was the one who played the pass to Ledson for the goal. Although it should be the other way round.

To be Fair to Thomas he was the one who played the pass to Ledson for the goal. Although it should be the other way round.

Actually, it probably should have been Lego to Henry to Thomas

The difference between Henry and Obika on this occasion was that Henry anticipated - and moved towards - the ball, getting the right side of the defender. Obika always WAITS for the ball to come to him. It’s basic stuff.

And Obika was involved in the attack too I believe just before that.

I’d defend John ‘Anthony Joshua’ Oblka slightly. He’s not looked fit since Christmas

Bet he’s here next season .

I’d defend John ‘Anthony Joshua’ Oblka slightly. He’s not looked fit since Christmas

Bet he’s here next season .

If he is, I imagine KR will get more out of him than PC.

As with all our players, I’ll support him until he leaves, regardless of whether it’s working out or not.

Yes if Kane is anything like Brannagan which he strikes me as, in terms of just wanting first team football he will sign. Brannagan turned down championship clubs and a new Liverpool contract to sign for us.
No Sir. Liverpool bombed Cam B out. He was frozen out by Klopp when he has disagreement about his career development.

Back
Top Bottom