Transfer News Transfer targets summer 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh that’s okay at least we’ll have Long for cover!
Could work in our favour if we’re hoping to keep Cadden? He’s got more chance of gaining Scottish caps playing in England where it’ll be easier for Clarke to keep tabs on him than the states I would’ve thought. Or am I just clutching at straws...?

Could work in our favour if we’re hoping to keep Cadden? He’s got more chance of gaining Scottish caps playing in England where it’ll be easier for Clarke to keep tabs on him than the states I would’ve thought. Or am I just clutching at straws...?
If that was the case, surely he would have signed for us in the first place rather than the Yanks.

I don't think Johnson would be accepted back by the fans, or would even entertain return to us. Lundstram isn't a necessary purchase as we're fine for central midfielders, probably doesn't fit Karl's style of play, and could probably still get offers in the Championship.

I wonder if he’d fit Karl’s style of play now?

did anybody see highlights from the weekend that young lad on loan at tranmere on the right wing looks very good, great hat trick too.

did anybody see highlights from the weekend that young lad on loan at tranmere on the right wing looks very good, great hat trick too.

He wasn't very good against us iirc. So a typical young player who is up and down form wise. I'd be surprised if we weren't aware of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom