Transfer News Summer 2023 Post-Transfer Window

Hopefully just a good player who was available and who will provide cover for Leigh. Gutter if Leigh is out long term.

Good move I'd say , saves breaking up the centre back partnership( Moore and Brown ) and he seems much more in the Leigh mould of full back

Sensible move. Leigh could miss over 10 games and we only have Brown who can play at LB. Means we can move to a back 5 when we need to as well.

Looking at his pedigree I’m impressed, has played a decent level and was in the Championship fairly recently. Hopefully another who is a cut above L1 level. Apparently likes to attack and has good pace

Unlikely to add before January transfer window:

“We’ve got a recruitment meeting next week, where we’ll look at what we can do, but it’ll likely be January and nothing before that,” said Buckingham.

If you are a championship club, yes.

I’m on the Joe Taylor hype train although Josh Stokes and Lorent Tolaj look interesting at Aldershot.

Stokes looking good against Stockport.
Aldershot as a team playing well, very positive play.

Ladapo - best season in L1: 17 in 46 for Ipswich - a team so good Greg Leigh couldn’t get in - the answer to our goal scoring problems.

Smith - best season in L1: 15 in 46 for Cambridge - doesn’t score enough. Also five years younger.

I don’t get this place.
With another goal today. Smith hitting one in two for a terrible side despite having to work his way back from injury.

Back
Top Bottom