Transfer targets?

Yeah totally , I’m not claiming to have contacts or be itk [emoji16]

The blokes a massive bell end, and I’m fairly easy going. If it were true I could see people returning season tickets and protesting.

Not to mention he’s not even that good as a striker. Had more criminal convictions than goals
I won't believe anything until it's been confirmed by the Hawkster!!

Yeah totally , I’m not claiming to have contacts or be itk [emoji16]

The blokes a massive bell end, and I’m fairly easy going. If it were true I could see people returning season tickets and protesting.

Not to mention he’s not even that good as a striker. Had more criminal convictions than goals
It's more for others who tend to believe everything they read. #fakenews

Would be a truly WOW signing. At least signing a striker would placate Bazza temporarily!

I am concerned about the mention of hitting the ground running in the acquisition of new blood, damn it must be Oxford’s famous potholes

I am concerned about the mention of hitting the ground running in the acquisition of new blood, damn it must be Oxford’s famous potholes

the problem was mate a target didn't want to hit the ground running lol

just be patient i think you will see it was worth the wait.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Just read a tweet on Twitter (Oxford fan). By someone who is quite reliable saying that he's heard we've spoken to 2 prem clubs about 2 players.

One ex swindon loanee and out of favour and the other prem striker that's out of favour and ex Everton academy.

I personally reckon that these 2 players are
Chris Long as Ex Everton academy and Charlie Colkett as the ex swindon loanee.

Back
Top Bottom