General Tim Williams

Mention the poll mention the poll
Now thats being silly, everyone knows one is the tea ladies best friends scotch egg, waiting to see where the shister turns up next, so they can smooth his ego, and tell everyone how georgeous he is and a great manager.
Oh and Rg, I still have that lovely mail you sent me stating where we would be if kr left. How lovely that looks now, sitting in a right royal place. :ROFLMAO:

Now thats being silly, everyone knows one is the tea ladies best friends scotch egg, waiting to see where the shister turns up next, so they can smooth his ego, and tell everyone how georgeous he is and a great manager.
Oh and Rg, I still have that lovely mail you sent me stating where we would be if kr left. How lovely that looks now, sitting in a right royal place. :ROFLMAO:
I think you’ve got me confused with someone else - please feel free to screenshot and share with the world.

It's actually Tim I feel sorry for in all this. Either him or Grant are going to have to interact with the customers again soon.
yeah, they need to earn their salaries - and this time put financial fuckinghandcuffs on the new manager after a short while ( if they're any good)

when will the chuckle brothers actually hold a fans forum ?

Back
Top Bottom