Ex-Staff Chris Williams Leaves

There's a new social media/digital guy (Billy) who is doing a great job
Yes, I think he was here whilst CW was still In Situ so not sure it is linked to his departure, but the recent level of social media output has increased markedly

Yes, Billy Lawrence has been with the club a while. I believe Ryan Maher (the Scottish lad) is Chris's direct replacement. He's done a few bits, most noticeably the Anindya Bakrie interview that went out today. It had very good sound and multiple camera angles to boot. Ryan seems to be a popular guy, as his goodbye tweet to Celtic will testify.

Yes, Billy Lawrence has been with the club a while. I believe Ryan Maher (the Scottish lad) is Chris's direct replacement. He's done a few bits, most noticeably the Anindya Bakrie interview that went out today. It had very good sound and multiple camera angles to boot. Ryan seems to be a popular guy, as his goodbye tweet to Celtic will testify.
He could have straightened that bloody lamp shade on the table lamp to Bakrie's right though. It sent my OCD into overdrive!!!

Things have improved since the new team/person took over.
I 100% agree. The video content is great, much better interviews, nice features on Billy Bodin & young fan Kyle that make us all feel united. When CW left it was sad given his long association, but I’ve felt for a while the content was lagging behind other clubs.

I 100% agree. The video content is great, much better interviews, nice features on Billy Bodin & young fan Kyle that make us all feel united. When CW left it was sad given his long association, but I’ve felt for a while the content was lagging behind other clubs.
Are these the videos on iFollow? Or on YouTube?

Back
Top Bottom