General Tim Williams Vote of Confidence

Do you have confidence in Tim Williams leadership?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do I change my vote? Meant to vote no and now it is locked in

150 million.

And we still have no idea who is paying for it, who will own it, or how much the football club will be required to pay to play there.

'The markets' will pay for it.

Wantage has one on Saturday, and one on Wednesday, as well as occasional French, Italian, and Farmer's ones.

I expect they'd be good for a few hundred quid.

'The markets' will pay for it.

Wantage has one on Saturday, and one on Wednesday, as well as occasional French, Italian, and Farmer's ones.

I expect they'd be good for a few hundred quid.
Abingdon has an excellence market the second Friday of the month. Place called "Fabulous Italian" does a cracking nduja arancini.

Another departure - . Is this coincidence or is there a culture problem at the club. Does anyone know?
Wants to spend more time with his family yet has simultaneously signed on to play football for North Leigh meaning both training during the week on multiple evenings and playing on weekends... a cynic might come to the conclusion that maybe he just didn't fancy it anymore

Wants to spend more time with his family yet has simultaneously signed on to play football for North Leigh meaning both training during the week on multiple evenings and playing on weekends... a cynic might come to the conclusion that maybe he just didn't fancy it anymore
maybe theres one, or two, toxic individual(s) in positions of some sort of power making it, (OUFC)not a very nice place to work ? If memory serves the last time there was a similarly toxic individual in the employ of/ or contracted by OUFC, open season was declared on the Ultras seemingly with the total backing of OUFC board members

Now there appears to be more than a mini exodus of OUFC staff , again OUFC board members seem to be backing this exodus

Something ( or perhaps someones) really doesn't seem right behind the scenes at OUFC does it

He’s also signed up as a consultant for confused.com

maybe theres one, or two, toxic individual(s) in positions of some sort of power making it, (OUFC)not a very nice place to work ? If memory serves the last time there was a similarly toxic individual in the employ of/ or contracted by OUFC, open season was declared on the Ultras seemingly with the total backing of OUFC board members

Now there appears to be more than a mini exodus of OUFC staff , again OUFC board members seem to be backing this exodus

Something ( or perhaps someones) really doesn't seem right behind the scenes at OUFC does it
Seems an amiable OUFC announcement to me.
If it wasn’t, why would there be a link to his physio business

Seems an amiable OUFC announcement to me.
If it wasn’t, why would there be a link to his physio business
the club announcement is fine - its the amount of backroom and other key staff, some long term too, all leaving around the same time, that has alarm bells ringing with me. Something (or someone) could well be behind the reason(s) ?

Wasn’t that something to do with Ian Mixer and yes life was made very difficult for our ultras

the club announcement is fine - its the amount of backroom and other key staff, some long term too, all leaving around the same time, that has alarm bells ringing with me. Something (or someone) could well be behind the reason(s) ?
Ok @ sarge but who else apart from CW has left

I mean, the CEO/Board could come out with the announcement that we had found a cure for the common cold and some people would say "Pah, it's not like they cured cancer."

But then again, it's all on them. Make one error in communication to the fans (sorry, over-communication to the customers) or questionable decision and it can be seen as being clumsy, make two and it's getting serious. Make this many and some will be seeing the worst in ANY decision or announcement.

The disconnect between fans and club has not been this high for quite some time, I would say.

Back
Top Bottom