Ex-Staff Chris Williams Leaves

Wow - if someone like Chris leaves then very very serious questions need to be asked. The clubs executive team are shambolic, the disconnect is appalling.

Benson is not qualified; look at his track record!!

Club is losing an absolute legend!

Wow - if someone like Chris leaves then very very serious questions need to be asked. The clubs executive team are shambolic, the disconnect is appalling.

Benson is not qualified; look at his track record!!

Club is losing an absolute legend!
As I’ve said on a number of occasions, Tim Williams and Adam Benson need to get out of our club. They are so out of touch of what it’s like to run a football club like Oxford United and it is never a good sign when long standing staff members who are life long OUFC start leaving.

As I’ve said on a number of occasions, Tim Williams and Adam Benson need to get out of our club. They are so out of touch of what it’s like to run a football club like Oxford United and it is never a good sign when long standing staff members who are life long OUFC start leaving.

Mick Brown and the finance bloke who'd been there since the Manor days fall into that category too.

“I spent so much time with my son at OUFC and I can’t wait to come back with him, and my mates, as a customer.”

LOOOOOOOOL

The one line from that that gives away exactly why he is leaving.

Well done, Chris Williams. Enjoy whatever you do next.

As for our club - a vote of no confidence in GF, TW and co is brewing. Just what is going on?

Back
Top Bottom