Sport The Ashes - 2nd Test - Adelaide

Wonder what the UK viewing figures are/will be, esp after losing this test, 2-0 down with England looking shockingly poor, not one player is showing any quality!

England should maybe consider Dominoes for their test team shirt sponsor

Dominoes deliver though, Sarge. England don’t.

What should be done with Pope? He looks a classy sort but brainfarts way too often when well set. Even those scores of 30 odd are starting to dissipate.

Australia would have been better inviting Ireland or Afghanistan over. They would have been more competitive.

Not looking good really............. I suppose it is the impact of "too much" of the wrong sort of cricket and the production line of Test match players not keeping up.

Could be over rather quickly.

We will be following on at this rate.

Woakes and Stokes are our last chance

Trying to think of all the things I’d currently rather do than make use of my ticket on Boxing Day.

It’s only the fact that the local endoscopy suite will be shut that day that prevents me booking my annual barium enema instead.

Wonder what the UK viewing figures are/will be, esp after losing this test, 2-0 down with England looking shockingly poor, not one player is showing any quality!
Malan and Root have batted well in the 2 Tests surely (but needed to go big)

I assume that Crawley and maybe Bairstow will play in the next Test?
Not that it is likely to make much difference

Ill-prepared, tactically redundant, unfit, ill-disciplined, impatient and poorly led.

We’ve had some pathetic defeats down under before but if heads don’t roll after this series, I’d call the military in on the ECB. Test cricket has been thrown on the scrap heap with barely a care.

I think the England squad should take up Aunt Sally. No fielders to worry about.

I think the England squad should take up Aunt Sally. No fielders to worry about.

Alternatively, we could ask my Aunt Sally to open the batting?

She’s 63 and has never played cricket before but I do worry she might be over-qualified.

Blimey, I went out to set up a coaching course in town and by the time I get back the Aussies are batting again? That's talented even for us...

Why didn't the let us follow on? An easy target for them to skittle us out by!

Why on earth did Australia bring in a night watchman when Warner was run out?

Back
Top Bottom