Matches PSF Wimbledon away

It's factually accurate he has a business interest in fried chicken. You need to get over yourself.
There are lots of things that are factually accurate but completely irrelevant. And I stand by my comment that constantly bringing up fried chicken as a dig at Sinclair is embarrassing.

There are lots of things that are factually accurate but completely irrelevant. And I stand by my comment that constantly bringing up fried chicken as a dig at Sinclair is embarrassing.
As I've said before, the fact that Jerome is a friend chicken magnate should certainly not be seen as a dig. The man has lived three of my dreams when I was growing up- at 25!

1. Footballer

2. Lambo

3.Chicken king.

Massive respect.

Great to see kr come out to welcome fans. Great support 180 possibly. Jones and Murphy definitely looked like they are worth signing. The lad from the Bulgarian league really put himself about, you could see his influence. A little bulky maybe but obvious talent.
Sinclair ran around a lot, and nearly got his head to a cross, but to say the level he used to play, I really couldn't see it.

The lack of scoring will sort itself in a league game, but we do need another option something different. Maybe the Spurs lad may be it.
We play Derby at the right time, first competitive game as squad.

How is it a dig? It shows that he's possibly planning for a career outside of football which is probably a wise move.

Didn't Damien Batt quit pro football to run a property business or something? If you decide there's something you'd rather do why not go for it. David Bentley f-cked it all of to go and run a nightclub in Ibiza, I remember thinking fair play!

How is it a dig? It shows that he's possibly planning for a career outside of football which is probably a wise move.

Didn't Damien Batt quit pro football to run a property business or something? If you decide there's something you'd rather do why not go for it. David Bentley f-cked it all of to go and run a nightclub in Ibiza, I remember thinking fair play!
Did you also think to mention it every 30 seconds?

Seems fairly clear that jones will be signing on and sinclair will be moving on. UTO says we're after a permanent striker, if not we will go for a loan striker

I'm loving that we seem to signing players on permanent deals and not so many loans. Let's hope they all pay off. I do like to see really good young players on loan, but always get a little disappointed when they have to leave.
I disagree, I’d love to see a couple of top young prospects from the big 6 PL clubs come in as the cherries on top, you never know if you’re about to get someone who’s far too good for the league; it’s exciting

I disagree, I’d love to see a couple of top young prospects from the big 6 PL clubs come in as the cherries on top, you never know if you’re about to get someone who’s far too good for the league; it’s exciting
I think you can throw Lewis Bate in that category. Chelsea really didn’t want to lose him and Leeds have spent a few years cherry picking young players from the top 6 by selling them a shorter pathway to first team football. This would be as good a loan at this level as you’ll find and it sounds close.

For those that went, how did the new guys do?
Findlay for example?

Just spoken to someone who went to the match. His view was that it was a collection of individuals who were desperately trying get it together. Individual players looked good, but had trouble interacting with other players. Not a very hopeful situation given that was the last match before the League starts. One good thing is that Derby have also signed a hell of a lot of players and they may have the same problem.

I was there, pretty typical friendly in how disjointed it was but we were the better team, just the final ball and decision making around the box was poor.
Thought Findlay looks a physical lad who won’t shy away from getting stuck in, the new wingers showed promise (shame about the injury).
The interesting thing for me was how much more influential Browne was when he went behind Taylor centrally, wouldn’t be a suprise to see him start there against Derby.

I think Taylor struggles in our traditional 433. You know when the ball is in the box he’s going to find chances but in our general play I think he looks lost and when the ball comes forward he’s swarmed. I think playing one of Bodin or Browne off him would be a great way to shape up vs Derby. Jones right, Murphy left. Pfff… let’s get the show on the road!!

I went, sat on the halfway line, so decent view, and think to say we were a group of individuals is massively unfair and wide of the mark.

Findlay looks a proper player. Much quicker than I expected too.
McGuane ran the game and looks better each game in his new role.
Browne was powerful and very sharp in the central role and linked up well with those around him.
Murphy is a very very skilful, strong and quick player. Real quality, likes a tackle too.
Wildschut will be a fans favourite. For the short time he was on he was immense. Quick, strong, front footed and always looking to go past his man.
The quartet of McGuane, Browne, Murphy and Wildschut were on a different level and you could see them all bounce off each other.

We're not the finished article, but I have a very good feeling about what's being built. Another 4 or 5 to come in and we'll be a real force. Not to leave them out but Sinclair and Jones were OK, although I think it's the weakest game I've seen Jones have. Sinclair is growing on me.

I went, sat on the halfway line, so decent view, and think to say we were a group of individuals is massively unfair and wide of the mark.

Findlay looks a proper player. Much quicker than I expected too.
McGuane ran the game and looks better each game in his new role.
Browne was powerful and very sharp in the central role and linked up well with those around him.
Murphy is a very very skilful, strong and quick player. Real quality, likes a tackle too.
Wildschut will be a fans favourite. For the short time he was on he was immense. Quick, strong, front footed and always looking to go past his man.
The quartet of McGuane, Browne, Murphy and Wildschut were on a different level and you could see them all bounce off each other.

We're not the finished article, but I have a very good feeling about what's being built. Another 4 or 5 to come in and we'll be a real force. Not to leave them out but Sinclair and Jones were OK, although I think it's the weakest game I've seen Jones have. Sinclair is growing on me.
Done his hamstring though, how long does that take to come back from?

Done his hamstring though, how long does that take to come back from?
Mate, have a f*****g day off!

I've just mentioned several positive and encouraging things and you have to turn it into a negative. I don't know why you go to games, or come on here, you don't seem to enjoy either?

I know you're entitled to your opinion, but have you stopped to think how wearing it is for people having to read your constant negativity and moaning. I usually skim past your posts now, but I'm replying to this one as it was a response to mine. I've no desire to enter into one of the long arguments you have with other people so won't be engaging with you after this post.

Back
Top Bottom