+++ 23/07/19 PSF OUFC V Fulham +++

Trouble with this sort of rumour is that unless it comes from someone very close to Karl it is hard to believe.

I don't doubt that Bazzer has heard this but if it came from a friend of a friend of a friend who knows the tea lady then let's not get too panicky. Unless Bazzer comes back on and says (for instance )Rosie told his source
Well I was right about Cadden a season oh loan where as others said a 6 month loan.
The rumour about Whyte came from someone I know who’s normally pretty accurate but as he said to me nothing definite just something he heard unfortunately so had others that’s all I can say.

Money in Whyte - straight out on a perm for Browne, Good trade/happy? (not a curly perm)

Well I was right about Cadden a season oh loan where as others said a 6 month loan.
The rumour about Whyte came from someone I know who’s normally pretty accurate but as he said to me nothing definite just something he heard unfortunately so had others that’s all I can say.

Bazzer I'm not doubting what you've been told. If you have a reliable source than fair enough e.g. Camden

But the "nothing definite "smacks of maybe a bid but too small

Im sure there have been a few bids in for players but unless they are going to pay the £5million plus asking price then it is just a bid. It means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom