Matches PSF Wimbledon away

Mellowyellow

Cant seem to find a way of pre purchasing tickets for this one, even though it says it is an option, searched tickets section, nothing. Any ideas?

I purchased a ticket from the Wimbledon website I believe but for the away end. Was steep at £14 but as a SWLondon Ox I have no excuse not to go!

Is this avaiilable to watch online at all, does anyone know?

3 of us going tomorrow and dragging my North West near on son in law down with us as well...so there will be at least 4 of us slumming it down in Wombledon tomorrow afternoon. They live in St John's Hill and we are parking at my daughter's tomorrow so it would be criminal if he didn't come - so he's bloody well coming. Tbf to him Oxford is now his and his Merseyside family's adopted side (pressure asserted) and without question he absolutely loved Charlton away last season and thought our fan base that day was f*cking spot on and in need of 'pwoper' psychiatric help. He said the Charlton train Station afterwards was totally owned by the people of Oxfordshire and couldn’t believe that when we disembarked at Waterloo East their were still plenty of in the distance shouts of 'yellows'.

So, if we can sort out any loose gremlins tomorrow we can then roll into Derbyshire this time next week and take the three points that are hopefully already plated up for us a week on Saturday. We need no fear this has to be our season.

COYY'S.

Knowing the view from the away end is not great I think Im going to sit on one of the sides so I can properly appreciate our brand new shiny side and recognise them and put names to faces!

Knowing the view from the away end is not great I think Im going to sit on one of the sides so I can properly appreciate our brand new shiny side and recognise them and put names to faces!
That's what I've done.

I bought a ticket through the Wimbledon ticket system, online, and downloaded it to my phone ( this option is not open to @Sarge !). Had to give an address etc, and I'm probably on their system now, but ticked the option not to receive any marketing stuff from them. It was all very simple.

That's what I've done.

I bought a ticket through the Wimbledon ticket system, online, and downloaded it to my phone ( this option is not open to @Sarge !). Had to give an address etc, and I'm probably on their system now, but ticked the option not to receive any marketing stuff from them. It was all very simple.
Unticked the marketing option too. I just want to see what their new ground is like and hopefully get a glimpse of Wildschut in action.

Is there a chance Jones/some new trialists will play today? Or will KR probably want to run through the team he will pick for Derby.

Only annoying part of it is it can sometimes take 2 hours+ for a 50 mile journey to the Kassam if you catch the traffic at the wrong point.
Tuesday night games I can get home in about 65 mins - which is decent.
Not easy at all by public transport either. I prioritise away games now.

What team are we expecting today? Ideally sonething close to the starting XI next week playing 70 minutes or so. Given recruitment so far, fitness and allowing players to settle I think it'll be:

Eastwood

Forde (is he fit?!) Findlay Brown Seddon

Smyth
Brannagan Henry

Browne Taylor Bodin

With Gorrin playing 20 as we know, Jones and Sinclair will probably get some more minutes to try and win a contract, Wildschut is fit but not match fit so may get 20 mins or so.

Hoping for a positive performance and result to get some confidence ahead of a tricky opening game next week.

What are the pubs by Wimbledon train station like? Any decent ones?
It's not that close to Wimbledon train station mate I'd probably head to Haydons Road. If you have time Wimbledon or earlsfield are fine. Both have plenty of good pubs.

What are the pubs by Wimbledon train station like? Any decent ones?
Wimbledon train station is not the closest. You should get off at Earlsfield. There are a few pubs which are decent en route. Usually they have some 'home only' pubs but I doubt that's happening today.

Back
Top Bottom