Pre-season v Leeds United

Midfield seem to have gone missing a bit this half (not that I'm watching only listening)

Ruffels. Decent backup/squad player, not good enough to start every week if we're serious about going up. Games pass him by far too often.

3-0 up, went to water the plants, came back and it's 4-3! Have Leeds put some first team players on?

In fairness to beyondthefourth, my source is actually 2 minutes ahead of RO for goals but quite slow with correcting disallowed goals. And the edit function on a tablet is way too slow. Easier just to create a new post.
Didn't mean to snap at you.

In fairness to beyondthefourth, my source is actually 2 minutes ahead of RO for goals but quite slow with correcting disallowed goals. And the edit function on a tablet is way too slow. Easier just to create a new post.
Didn't mean to snap at you.

I was only joking myself. Though I didn't realise you were working with such advanced football tech!

So 22:40 here. Off to bed as I have to play tennis at 8AM.

Goodnight folks

I love the fact that we have a player who has scored 8 goals in pre season, often against credible opposition and we all seem to refuse to believe that he’s anything but a bag of sh*t! Granted, his in-season abilities have been witnessed but - without getting too excited - we could surely give him a break!

Back
Top Bottom