Pre-season v Leeds United

My favourite player from that great Leeds side of the early 70s.

For sure they had a nasty side, but they also had players like Eddie Gray who could make the opposition look stupid.

Leeds are sending reserves/U23 squad. We should beat them.

Blackman, Huffer, Roberts, Ideguchi, Vieira, Baker, Dalby, Klich, Diaz, Pearce, Clarke, Rey, Edmondson, Shackleton, Stevens.

Last edited:
There is a live chat function on ifollow now, i asked them earlier and the reply was no, the first live game will be a league match, so I'm assuming Barnsley.
No because Saturday 1500hrs kick off's will not be streamed.

Leeds are sending reserves/U23 squad. We should beat them.

Blackman, Huffer, Roberts, Ideguchi, Vieira, Baker, Dalby, Klich, Diaz, Pearce, Clarke, Rey, Edmondson, Shackleton, Stevens.

Well tbf there’s a hell of a lot of their fans here to see them

Seems a bit ridiculous to insert a friendly clause into Roofes sale, and not specify that he play in it (if still registered to the team at that stage)

However, Leeds clearly thought we wanted to see Tyler Roberts back!

Hopefully Leeds will play their first team for this then we can get a jist of where we are as a squad. KR has got a good team together thus far and I think we can give Leeds a good competitive game.
its the Leeds U23 team, if that

Apparently Roofe hasn't travelled with the team and Leeds are playing a weaker side. IF this is true then a bit of a P**s take in my opinion. This is part of a transfer deal and the player it was put in place for isn't even there...
I agree. I feel cheated.

Disappointed that Kamar is not playing. But I feel, looking at the Leeds team would should have a good go at them..
COME ON YOU YELLOWS

We can't really complain. We didn't turn up for a match against Lincoln last year.

I agree. I feel cheated.
if anyone is tuned in to rad ox...theres a female wittering on.... so it appears everyone is being cheated tonight:eek:

actually it seems the thicky twins are commentating! ...apparantly OUFC are kicking from 'left to right' ffs ... rad ox really should give these people a bit of training before imposing them on us!

Great start. Love how positive and attacking we are right from the off.

Back
Top Bottom