Matches Pre-season friendlies

Interesting to see who gets the nod as second keeper, and whether they'll play part of the game or will Stevens get the full 90 mins?

Interesting to see who gets the nod as second keeper, and whether they'll play part of the game or will Stevens get the full 90 mins?

on OWS there doesn't appear to be a Keeper in the U23s/U21s squad

U18s have three ... maybe one of them may be called on as back up for Jack Stevens... or, as its a friendly, maybe Brown may be back up?

on OWS there doesn't appear to be a Keeper in the U23s/U21s squad

U18s have three ... maybe one of them may be called on as back up for Jack Stevens... or, as its a friendly, maybe Brown may be back up?
Max Harris was in u21s last season but he's left, so I imagine it might be Kai plumley who guested for Woking in the game last week

Max Harris was in u21s last season but he's left, so I imagine it might be Kai plumley who guested for Woking in the game last week
And for Banbury yesterday.

Assume doing that will put him in the window for a loan out this season?

I'm assuming if you register you will be able to watch the live stream via a laptop on their website:

Hoping the registration I had to do for the friendly in 2018 is still valid and doesn't need updating ?

Could really do with an update from the club, on how to view this game, as I don't particularly want to download, or register for, Crystal Palace TV unless I have to. On the 19th the club said "we're in discussion with Crystal Palace regarding streaming options"

I'd hope it will be on our YouTube channel, as iFollow is currently closed for business.

Yeah - the original (and only) on the OWS says they are in negotiation with QPR about streaming and will let us know shortly (10 days ago) :). I'm just checking I haven't missed anything. It's important because my mate and I have got a $5 evens wager resting on this one.
It’s there on the qpr website 2pm kickoff just not on oufc Ifollow yet.

We have no pre season games on the fixtures page, can't see the club showing any of them.

I guess C Palace are using their own resources to broadcast the game.

Not very inclusive of the club if true Eaststandboy. Very disappointed to be honest that we’re having to scrabble round trying to find information and links. So much for a fan centric club. Come on OUFC.

Not very inclusive of the club if true Eaststandboy. Very disappointed to be honest that we’re having to scrabble round trying to find information and links. So much for a fan centric club. Come on OUFC.
I wouldn't be surprised if there are restrictions on OUFC publishing CPFC TV in their agreement with ifollow.

I’m sorry that’s a load of tosh. It obvious the reason the club have been careful not to advise details of games As they do not want people turning up for safety reasons. We don’t need spoon feeding to sign up to watch the CP game. I’m pushing 70 and signed up in exactly 3 minutes.

Really.. it's not that difficult to register and it's free.

Back
Top Bottom