Matches Pre-season friendlies

Wonder when/whether some of the other u23s will be integrated into senior squad friendlies?

Anyone know if there are any games scheduled for this weekend?
Thought we were meant to play Oxford City at some stage.

Anyone know if there are any games scheduled for this weekend?
Thought we were meant to play Oxford City at some stage.
Oxford City today and then Crystal Palace on Tuesday.

Robinson said he would do two X1 in both halves of the games.

Oxford City today and then Crystal Palace on Tuesday.

Robinson said he would do two X1 in both halves of the games.
Thought that was the case but wasn’t sure. Thanks for confirming. Any idea of KO time?

Turns out today's game was against Banbury
Despite their team featuring superstar Henry Landers, we won 5-0, with Agyei scoring twice. The only worry was an ankle injury to Sykes.

Turns out today's game was against Banbury
Despite their team featuring superstar Henry Landers, we won 5-0, with Agyei scoring twice. The only worry was an ankle injury to Sykes.

Oxford city game is tomorrow. Always was scheduled for Sunday.

I cant believe that Georgio Rasulo ended up at Banbury - no offence to them. I thought he was going to be a real talent in the game. Reminds me a bit of the young lad we had, who’s name escapes me, and gave a 5 year contract to, only for him to end up at Oxford City - again, no offence.. ?

Anyone know more about the qpr game? KO and steaming? Google suggest 2pm KO but I’ve no idea where that came from. Planning to watch with qpr supporting mate, so hopefully it will actually be streamed.

Anyone know more about the qpr game? KO and steaming? Google suggest 2pm KO but I’ve no idea where that came from. Planning to watch with qpr supporting mate, so hopefully it will actually be streamed.

Iirc, the club have said they are streaming it.

Iirc, the club have said they are streaming it.
Yeah - the original (and only) on the OWS says they are in negotiation with QPR about streaming and will let us know shortly (10 days ago) :). I'm just checking I haven't missed anything. It's important because my mate and I have got a $5 evens wager resting on this one.

Back
Top Bottom