Ex Player Obscure OUFC XI

Gino Van Kessel. Looked world class on his debut. Turned out to be shite.

Adam Griffin - arrived on loan under Brian Talbot in late 2005, think his debut was a 3-0 home loss to Wrexham.

Remember thinking he looked quick and direct with a decent left foot, something that was obviously painfully lacking that year, but barely saw him again.

Bloody hell, has no-one told you?

It was bulldozed to make way for the 'Karl Land Theme Park'. No-one who has yet been on the flagship roller coaster has escaped without life-changing injuries.

It’s all fun with a few twists and turns and ups and downs until the last bit. It’s those in-and-outs through the Haynes’ tunnel before the sudden and dramatic descent that gets you.

Now a Police officer in Calgary Alberta.
View attachment 18015
He did pretty well for us, when he was fit. I'll ignore the miss v Chelsea and the giving away of a penalty that was never a foul in a million years for their late equaliser.

I remember him coming and standing in the LRT one game when he was injured - left side obviously to get some atmosphere.

He did pretty well for us, when he was fit. I'll ignore the miss v Chelsea and the giving away of a penalty that was never a foul in a million years for their late equaliser.

I remember him coming and standing in the LRT one game when he was injured - left side obviously to get some atmosphere.

Yeah that bloody Italian. Came out in his interview saying something along the lines, of us being a dirty tough tackling team.

That Brummie Ref screwed is out of a famous win.

Seeing as it's Cheltenham week and apparently a few of the players are there today.
Anyone remember Samir Carruthers? most famous for pissing in a glass there a few years back.

For mine I've only included players who've played at least one game for the club (it's easy to be obscure if you've never played, but even harder if you have played). Have gone back as far as 2015, and the defence was a bit of a struggle to find obscure players who've actually played.

Connal Trueman

Cameron Gayle
Matt Bevans
Miles Welch-Hayes
Kevin Berkoe

Fabio Sole
Ben Davis
Armani Little

Oussama Zamouri
John Campbell
Jonte Smith

Honourable Mentions: Jamie Ashdown, Xemi, Dan Crowley, Giorgio Rasulo, AJ George, Zeli Ismael, George Waring, Armand Gnanduillet, Dylan Asonganyi, Harvey Bradbury & Agon Mehmeti

Back
Top Bottom