Ex Player Appleton on why he left OUFC

The amount of money I've spent over the years on Simple Minds releases, think I've kept Jim Kerr off the streets almost singlehandedly ?

Thanks for your reply, interesting reading. I can see being left with stock would be a big problem. A few bands I follow on Social Media (thinking Shed Seven, Mansun, for example) are really pushing the personalised merchandise and high quality physical releases. Mansun just recently announced a 25 disc box set which is a bit out of my price range.
I think there's a big Shed Seven box on the way as well - we did there most recent album and have just licensed it to a company bringing everything together. CD and vinyl I think, although I'm not sure how much unreleased material.

I think there's a big Shed Seven box on the way as well - we did there most recent album and have just licensed it to a company bringing everything together. CD and vinyl I think, although I'm not sure how much unreleased material.
Cool, thanks for the heads up, will keep an eye out. Instant Pleasures was a decent LP, their bi-annual December tour has been a staple year closer for a while. Good uncomplicated live band.

Back
Top Bottom