Manager/Coach KREXIT: The 'Robbo Out' thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s all very well us running potential managers through ‘initial screening’ but we don’t actually have a vacancy and the way it looks to me, we aren’t likely to get one immediately either.☹️

You could easily surmise that our imperious owners are seeing how the permission to build on the Triangle goes right now before dealing with the ‘small beer’ that is failed team management.

Why should they splash out to get rid of and recruit another manager if they are still unsure if this Stadium deal is going to be approved or is even big enough to bring the cash rolling in?
They are not here for the love of it after all are they?
In essence, my worry is they are in the restaurant but the door is open and they have their trainers on.👟

It’s all very well us running potential managers through ‘initial screening’ but we don’t actually have a vacancy and the way it looks to me, we aren’t likely to get one immediately either.☹️

You could easily surmise that our imperious owners are seeing how the permission to build on the Triangle goes right now before dealing with the ‘small beer’ that is failed team management.

Why should they splash out to get rid of and recruit another manager if they are still unsure if this Stadium deal is going to be approved or is even big enough to bring the cash rolling in?
They are not here for the love of it after all are they?
In essence, my worry is they are in the restaurant but the door is open and they have their trainers on.👟
Hugely worrying.

This is absolutely insane that he’s not been relieved of his duties.

I think I’m going to do a rare thing (hypocritically as an ex pat) and criticize the fans a little here (you know the loyal ones unlike me who pay week in week out to support the club ).

We really should be making the environment 100% more toxic to force the matter.

- loud chants only focused on Robinson out (god knows why people feel ok using his first name on here as if he’s a chum)

- spamming the boards Twitter accounts

- spamming the chair and general managers inboxes

We are sleep walking to relegation . This is 100% the 2006 script and we should be in a frenzied panic

(god knows why people feel ok using his first name on here as if he’s a chum)

But he is every true supporter's best friend. He's carried the club on his shoulders for the last 3 years single-handed. Without him Joey would have been forgotten, nobody would look after the players' and supporters' mental health, we'd still be in L2, the food at the ground would be crap and the toilets dirty.

He's put little Oxford on the map. Thanks, Karl ❤️

But he is every true supporter's best friend. He's carried the club on his shoulders for the last 3 years single-handed. Without him Joey would have been forgotten, nobody would look after the players' and supporters' mental health, we'd still be in L2, the food at the ground would be crap and the toilets dirty.

He's put little Oxford on the map. Thanks, Karl ❤️

I honestly think it’s because there’s syllables of Robinson is too much for many.

A lack of intelligence and humility is a dangerous combination

This is absolutely insane that he’s not been relieved of his duties.

I think I’m going to do a rare thing (hypocritically as an ex pat) and criticize the fans a little here (you know the loyal ones unlike me who pay week in week out to support the club ).

We really should be making the environment 100% more toxic to force the matter.

- loud chants only focused on Robinson out (god knows why people feel ok using his first name on here as if he’s a chum)

- spamming the boards Twitter accounts

- spamming the chair and general managers inboxes

We are sleep walking to relegation . This is 100% the 2006 script and we should be in a frenzied panic
So you don’t go to games - you’re an ex-pat so that’s understandable- but you somehow feel qualified to criticise those who do for not creating more of a toxic atmosphere? You’re in a tiny minority thinking that is the way to go. Its just not happening. Burton was the only time. Yesterday at a time some would tell you almost all the fan base want Robinson gone there was nothing - bar those moronic teenagers who were on a mission to wind up the stewards. I’ve seen other threads with people saying there are loads of them going to chant all game or organise protests but they don’t. He‘ll very probably be replaced in the summer ( I think he should by the way before I get called a happy clapper) and we won’t get anywhere near getting relegated. Give the hysteria a rest. Everyone has a s**t season once in a while.

So you don’t go to games - you’re an ex-pat so that’s understandable- but you somehow feel qualified to criticise those who do for not creating more of a toxic atmosphere? You’re in a tiny minority thinking that is the way to go. Its just not happening. Burton was the only time. Yesterday at a time some would tell you almost all the fan base want Robinson gone there was nothing - bar those moronic teenagers who were on a mission to wind up the stewards. I’ve seen other threads with people saying there are loads of them going to chant all game or organise protests but they don’t. He‘ll very probably be replaced in the summer ( I think he should by the way before I get called a happy clapper) and we won’t get anywhere near getting relegated. Give the hysteria a rest. Everyone has a s**t season once in a while.

😂😂

Fun post Morris. Welcome to the message forum 😘

(Interested to see your data source on me being a tiny minority)

You’ve posted 5 times.

I’ll refer you back to your 2nd message.

Interesting what you said then yet think differently this time.

#cult

I honestly think it’s because there’s syllables of Robinson is too much for many.

Well, no, Mr. Otto. I think it's more than that. I think many of the true supporters feel that Karl is part of the family like the philandering, boozy uncle of our youth. Secretly gets away with all the naughtiness they'd like to: having long holidays in Marbella while pretending to work, always ready with the witty riposte etc.

A lack of intelligence and humility is a dangerous combination

You read me like a a book. Or did you mean poor Karl? He's so under-appreciated that's possible.

😂😂

Fun post Morris. Welcome to the message forum 😘

(Interested to see your data source on me being a tiny minority)
Based on actually going to games and observing. If the repetitive stuff on this forum from a few prolific posters represented all fans there would be deafening noise at games. There isn’t.
And what’s with the 😘?

Based on actually going to games and observing. If the repetitive stuff on this forum from a few prolific posters represented all fans there would be deafening noise at games. There isn’t.
And what’s with the 😘?

I just thought it would be a nice greeting. If you have a preference on greetings and welcomings other than that then I’m happy to adapt accordingly

Doesn’t sound like very scientific data you have there. 🤓😬🫣

And you’ve very eloquently highlighted the point. A quick poll on here from a cross spectrum of our demography shows massive preference to remove a manager who has failed with our biggest ever budgets over a FIVE YEAR PERIOD.

And such is his ability to deflate our fans that this isn’t being reflected on the terraces through action.

…it could also be said that to sack him now could and most likely would be seen by a very large majority of the fan base as the board showing that they are here for the duration and this, in turn, would unite everyone and get them right behind the club in a way that has been impossible for some considerable time.

I don’t believe that they’ll do it but there ya go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom