Manager/Coach Robbo on the way ?

If we lose 9-0 on Saturday might be the third manager on the back of a 9-0 defeat

Any defeat to Burton Albion should result in his dismissal
I think he would be in trouble. We should beat Burton, even with our depleted squad. However they are not having any problems finding the net, they're just having problems conceding.

After 6 games, they have scored 2 more than us. Unfortunately for them they have conceded 18(!). But we are bottom for xG against and struggling to create, so this is not necessarily going to be a walk in the park.

I think he would be in trouble. We should beat Burton, even with our depleted squad. However they are not having any problems finding the net, they're just having problems conceding.

After 6 games, they have scored 2 more than us. Unfortunately for them they have conceded 18(!). But we are bottom for xG against and struggling to create, so this is not necessarily going to be a walk in the park.

He would certainly be under pressure, especially as a member of the powers that be will be in attendance.

Probably got 0-0 all over it they concede for fun.but we don't create many chances and hardly take the chances we do create where as they can score but we don't concede to many so on that basis I'm going either 0-0 or 0-1

You watch we will go and out 6 (six) past them now

I’d guess Burton are looking forward to playing us.

It would have been Bellamy if Eales stayed, Tiger went for KR. Lampard spoken to but not interviewed and Kluivert not in picture.

In a world of hypotheticals it would have been interesting as Bellamy did relatively well with Anderlecht U21s. Hopefully he recovers from his poor mental health, post-covid and being back with his family, and gets back into the management side of things as could be a good future there.

Now available............ :)

I wouldn’t bet against it. Robbo to Everton…oh forgot he’s a Liverpool fan

Haven't really been around too much but saw the news and was expecting a quote tweet to this effect [emoji23] wouldn't expect Lampard is in the running for us now!

I don’t see why he’d be out of our league. He’s achieved the square root of nowt as a manager.

Back
Top Bottom