Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the unnamed one would be a permanent as opposed to loan. so one of taylor/mellon on loan as well as young, marriot and mr no name the permanent options
Interesting we are actually interested in Young as I thought that rumour was made up. I do wonder if he could be the player we are signing. Surely you try and sign him ASAP if he can only play for one more team? I'm still confused with the rules as I thought he couldn't sign for us if he played for Bradford.

Last edited:
Tarique Fosu on a list of four possible Reading signings (if they are allowed to sign anyone). Based on little more than he started his career there, and is a free agent.

Tarique Fosu on a list of four possible Reading signings (if they are allowed to sign anyone). Based on little more than he started his career there, and is a free agent.
I remember seeing a rumour he was training with us, I assume this was fake now.

Richard Kone, prolific non-league forward signed by Wycombe on a permanent having been on trial there since Summer.

Exactly.
I don’t understand why charging down the wing, head down and hopeful, then (when not running out of room) slinging a cross over with no regard as to where his colleagues are positioned, is considered “creating a good chance”. It is simply lazy. May sometimes look good, but if there is no end product, then it just isn’t. The best wingers we have seen this season beat a man THEN find a team mate with a pass. Murphy rarely does.
Why are people making so many excuses for him?
Harris doesnt make that run for the cross and thats why Harris doesnt score lots of goals. Put Taylor on those crosses and youd get goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom