Transfer Window January 2024 Transfer Window Thread

Rate The Window So Far

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We seem to be becoming Ipswich B team at the minute, but given the way they're going i'm not against it. From reports Dobra is a very tricky player with an eye for goal and too good for the Conference and will presumably go for a bit of cash even with 6 months left, however a few Chesterfield fans note a lack of temperament. Another RR on our hands?

Dobra is the exact type of signing I wanted us to make, a player from the lower leagues who is valued highly by their club and it's fans, as well as someone who is younger and has the potential to continue rising the leagues. He seems to have excellent ability and would be a very good addition. 7 goal contributions so far in 27 games in the VNL.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Sounds like we have a pretty decent budget for this window, I have a massive amount of faith in Waldron and the recruitment team as they have shown with the recent acquisitions.

Mehmeti like (as Manning mentioned). Not all out pace on the wing like Edwards or Browne, but technical ability to play on the left cutting in onto his right, or in the #10. Obviously goals and assists, but he's one of the best in the league for getting into the box. Would be spot on for us

You mean another player, who is creative and exciting, as well as vital to the side creating chances? Sounds perfect.
Yes, wasn't a dig at all I welcome players like that. An exciting promising player who may have a slight rawness to them in the attitude side of the game with no doubt untapped potential.

Mehmeti like (as Manning mentioned). Not all out pace on the wing like Edwards or Browne, but technical ability to play on the left cutting in onto his right, or in the #10. Obviously goals and assists, but he's one of the best in the league for getting into the box. Would be spot on for us
Ahhh with you ... the Bristol guy, not Agon

Iโ€™ve mentioned Armando Dobra in previous transfer windows, heโ€™s quick and direct, and always seems to contribute to a lot of Chesterfieldโ€™s goals.

Heโ€™s Albanian, and a good prospect, and now seems to be a good time to bring him in on the cheap, as heโ€™s OOC in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom