Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

I had a long chat with him at the last home match when he was scouting us and Rotherham. A really nice guy with some good stories about his time with us.
Morecambe have a head of recruitment? Do we have one? We seem to have a small back room staff, I guess we put our money into players.

Baptiste absolutely ran the show, especially second half. Watching a stream. Lovely finish, was pivotal in the second goal and nearly won a penalty with a sublime pirouette on the take.

….but again, as was asked more than once in the summer when people were asking if we would want him back on loan, would he get into the team here?!

Baptiste absolutely ran the show, especially second half. Watching a stream. Lovely finish, was pivotal in the second goal and nearly won a penalty with a sublime pirouette on the take.

….but again, as was asked more than once in the summer when people were asking if we would want him back on loan, would he get into the team here?!

Poor man’s Liam Kelly.

Wondeful to see - so happy for Shandon - but feel like a mug now as I left him on my Fantasy Bench !!!

Back
Top Bottom