Media Club player Social Media content

Looks like the new guy has a bit more freedom than CW.

A lot of the social media videos etc were "exclusive" to Yellow Player subscribers.
I gave up a few years ago as the exclusive videos weren't being interacted with by other fans so no matter how good the content, it was like watching a film at the cinema but nobody to talk to about it.

So we seem to be getting a few more ten minute videos available to all.

A lot of the social media videos etc were "exclusive" to Yellow Player subscribers.
I gave up a few years ago as the exclusive videos weren't being interacted with by other fans so no matter how good the content, it was like watching a film at the cinema but nobody to talk to about it.

Yes, it does seem odd that these clips don't feature on the club site. Makes the decision for renewing iFollow, or not, easy!

It's prob. more that they have a better professional video producing team plus who are more clued up with "content" opportunities - should think that with the demise of ifollow then posting content on the youtube channel means a wider sharing capability.

When LM went to Bristol city, I watched a few vids on city’s page and their content was very good and I wished we had the same here.

I like CW but the questions were often leading and I remember the interviewer at the beginning of this season I think it was asking some very good interview questions to the extent that I watched the interviews rather than having them on in the background.

Back
Top Bottom