Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/214782-callum-o’dowda-v-blackburn/

COD not very popular at Bristol but doing better now maybe …

Last edited:

Atkinson seems more popular

Sorry chaps ..no ref watch..made it the the turnstiles but felf rough...had a mini stroke! ..
Missed the game .. managed to get to car n home ...patamedics called, took me to a & e ....being kept in jr atm ...did we get a decent result? .. just been allowed online access
Get well soon
https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/214782-callum-o’dowda-v-blackburn/

COD not very popular at Bristol but doing better now maybe …
Fickle fans moan about players abilities and performance shock
Following week praise him to the hilt
Reference any posts about Jamie Hanson for confirmation

Reference any posts about Jamie Hanson for confirmation
Not sure that's entirely fair. If people see players underperforming they'll say so and if people see players have a decent game they will say so too. Hanson has been with us for nearly four seasons - I think it's not unkind to say that over that time his undistinguished performances have exceeded his eye-catching ones (unfortunately for both him and us).

As a matter of record, I don't think a couple of decent performances (well one and a half) are enough to save his career with us - but not to mention when he plays well would be odd!

Not sure that's entirely fair. If people see players underperforming they'll say so and if people see players have a decent game they will say so too. Hanson has been with us for nearly four seasons - I think it's not unkind to say that over that time his undistinguished performances have exceeded his eye-catching ones (unfortunately for both him and us).

As a matter of record, I don't think a couple of decent performances (well one and a half) are enough to save his career with us - but not to mention when he plays well would be odd!
Yes I think that’s fair. He’s clearly not a terrible player but he gives the ball away too much to fit our system. No one can doubt his energy or tackling ability

Atkinson seems more popular
Isn’t it about time they sold him so we can get a sell-on? 😎

A shame he got away. He’s really done well for himself ala Matty Taylor. Maybe he’ll return one day too!
Not sure of the story why he and his brother (Marvel) left. I think it was at age 16 rather than 18, but don't know whether they turned down an offer of scholarship or one wasn't made..

Not sure of the story why he and his brother (Marvel) left. I think it was at age 16 rather than 18, but don't know whether they turned down an offer of scholarship or one wasn't made..
Actually, it was at 18 I think, but there was a question over whether he chose to leave prior to a decision being made about an offer of a pro deal...
... happy to learn more if anyone knows

I really hope so as that would surely help us.
QPR have been really good under Mark Warburton and would be interesting to see how they’d get on if they went up

Back
Top Bottom