Ex Player Ex-Player Thread

Good luck to Woody, a class guy. Needs to eat fewer pies though, judging by that newspaper photo 🥧

Please excuse the pedantry but Mannschaft is a feminine noun hence it is Die not Der.

de5b63d21e029c9d17743800e00c6127.jpg

Am sure this is well known already to the brains trust, but I've just noticed erstwhile a**e-splintered defender Fiacre Kelleher, since leaving Oxford, has played several seasons at Conference level and is now (generally) getting splinters in his a**e again, this time for Bradford City in the live game vs Port Vale. Hoping to see how he shapes up, now aged 25, if he makes it off the bench in the second half.

Vale have Andy Crosby as assistant manager and Deano as first team coach
Wiki also says that Anthony Griffith is one of their back room team too.

He was on our books during our 2006 relegation I think but didn’t play any part in it.

Matt Robinson (remember him?) is a Police Officer in Bideford and has been a Copper for over 10 years (12-13 years iirc from the article in the Pompey paper).
Scored a wonder goal in a friendly IIRC i think one of the commentators called him Maradona Robinson

Matt Robinson (remember him?) is a Police Officer in Bideford and has been a Copper for over 10 years (12-13 years iirc from the article in the Pompey paper).
Bridport in Dorset. Bideford is in North Devon.

Plenty of players find their level, and find that while they struggle in a league above, they thrive in one below. There’s no shame in that. Even Matty Taylor is in that position.
Also some players work at one club but not another. He might find he does OK next season if Rochdale get promoted.

Back
Top Bottom