Votes: 62 84.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Accrington

Votes: 4 5.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh if we ran a football club.... In the next 2 days I would be announcing a FREEZE of prices for current ST holders + a frozen Early Bird price for non ST holders as an apology for the bad season. Then as you said, advertise on that scoreboard!
You could freeze them until the 1st July, 2/3 pay days for people then if you really want to increase prices then it has given enough time for people to purchase and can’t complain.

If I ran a football club though I would have had a plan for league 2 and a plan for league 1 that are easy to put in place once our league status is confirmed.

Cheltenham are just advertising thier season tickets as frozen for next season and a early bird discount saves them an extra 50 quid to say thank you to the fans I hope this lot will do the same gesture but not holding my breath

Cheltenham are just advertising thier season tickets as frozen for next season and a early bird discount saves them an extra 50 quid to say thank you to the fans I hope this lot will do the same gesture but not holding my breath

Hopefully this year they give us a discount for going digital rather than charging extra for a physical card.

I didn’t realise Swindon sacked yet another manager yesterday afternoon.

Since 2013 they’ve changed their manager an incredible 21 times and had 40 different managers since 1993.

Since Richie Wellens left in November 2020 they’ve had 9 changes of head coach/manager.

It will be even harder for them to get out of L2 with a massively strong Wrexham, resurgent Notts Co.
and big competition from the likes of Bradford and Stockport if they don’t go up this time.
That is a fantastic stat, how on earth do you average 0.75 managers a season for 30 years?!?

I understand that the traditional last day of the season booze boat is not running this year.

That is a fantastic stat, how on earth do you average 0.75 managers a season for 30 years?!?
It's a great stat - even Watford have 'only' had 31 managers since 1993 and 19 since 2013.

Brilliantly, the Watford stat since 1993 includes a 4 year stint and 2 of 3 years - so that's actually 28 managers in 20 years.

I would join in with a chorus of “Kyle Joseph we want you to stay” as the players complete their post match circuit - young, terrific work rate and hasn’t quite received the acclaim I feel he has deserved for his efforts, particularly over the past month.

Win on Sunday and Port Vale lose to Plymouth who want to go up as Champions and we finish above them.
Good local derby coming up next season v Reading. Huddersfield want one point to shove them down, home to Sheffield Utd , then home to READING last game

Hopefully Reading in div 1 next season along with Orient, Cobblers, Stevenage coming up all localish/easy to get to. We lose Argyle and Ipswich + one other northern lot via the playoffs so all in all less travelling next season, Shame about Wigan and Blackpool though.

I know most of you on this forum this won't be interested, but Oxford City are at home to either Braintree Town or Worthing in a National League South semi-final play-off at 3.30 pm on Sunday, which means that it is easy for anyone to attend both the United and City games, even if they were to walk between the two grounds rather than using buses.

Hopefully Reading in div 1 next season along with Orient, Cobblers, Stevenage coming up all localish/easy to get to. We lose Argyle and Ipswich + one other northern lot via the playoffs so all in all less travelling next season, Shame about Wigan and Blackpool though.
Blackpool away can be the best away day of the season, depending on the date of the fixture

You could freeze them until the 1st July, 2/3 pay days for people then if you really want to increase prices then it has given enough time for people to purchase and can’t complain.

If I ran a football club though I would have had a plan for league 2 and a plan for league 1 that are easy to put in place once our league status is confirmed.

How simple would that be eh?

Still we`ve got a highly qualified, recommended commercial & marketing bloke on board who eats stuff like that for breakfast..... :ROFLMAO:

How simple would that be eh?

Still we`ve got a highly qualified, recommended commercial & marketing bloke on board who eats stuff like that for breakfast..... :ROFLMAO:
To be fair, he needs to be given a chance. Reading supporters seemed to rate what he did there.
The first real major test will be in the sale of STs. I am expecting a vast improvement in this ( on the basis of looking at the new commercial managers background and comments about him)
Let's see though- we won't have to wait long I assume

I know most of you on this forum this won't be interested, but Oxford City are at home to either Braintree Town or Worthing in a National League South semi-final play-off at 3.30 pm on Sunday, which means that it is easy for anyone to attend both the United and City games, even if they were to walk between the two grounds rather than using buses.
We’re going to both, just got our tickets for the City game on their website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom