Away Match Day Thread 03/12/2022 L1: Accrington Stanley v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
A win takes us 10th or we could end the day in 16th.

Big one for OUFC. Big one for KR.

Fair play to anyone who's travelling up to Accrington today the players and management need to forget about arsenal and bring home the points for all the fans there
💛💙 COYY
1-3

Just about to set off I (we) must be stark raving, bloody foolish, idiotic, mad as a box of frogs, people with no other life, and this is the nicest one, we are all two headed anoraks! However, looking on the bright side I have personally been called worse.

COYY'S

Safe trip to all those braving it.
Hope it's a good game, will be the only football I watch all week.
1-0 to us, the Robbo Renaissance (cough) rumbles on menacingly.

Drab game 0-0.

Both managers reasonably happy with a point.

We limp on.

Nine games unbeaten though, and we have the excitement of the Arsenal FACup tie to look forward to in the new year.

Accy 2 -1 win I reckon unfortunately, we are due a loss and Coleman is a wily old fox, the sort of place we come unstuck. Hopefully I am wrong.

1-1 I reckon. Robinson to be tactically outclassed by Coleman's experience.

Not sure if Brannagan is playing, his Instagram suggests he's been back home in Manchester most of the week.

1-1 I reckon. Robinson to be tactically outclassed by Coleman's experience.

Not sure if Brannagan is playing, his Instagram suggests he's been back home in Manchester most of the week.
If he is tactically outclassed surely Accrington will win ?

• React
Reactions: m
Accrington Stanley 1 Oxford United 2.

Sub appearance by Murphy clinches the three points.

I’d always take a point at Accrington, impossible to predict whether the good Oxford or the bad turns up.

1:3 yesterday, what changed your mind

still confident today, but not as confident as yesterday

and Id reminded myself / recalled that Accringrtons Crown ground/ Wham stadium isn't the most 'welcoming' of away fixtures .... and its in the North West, ( Lancs/ Greater Manchester - I lose track of all the rebrandings) on a cold n dismal winters afternoon

It tends not to be the type of playing surface favoured by Marcus Browne,- and other silky, skilful ball- players,( if last season is any indicator- still, at least its not a night match up there!)- though I hope Im wrong on that and its an emphatic win in our favour

Acrington Stamley took part on the first day of Football League matches. It was away at Everton at Anfield and they lost. Liverpool? Who the hell are they?

As things stand currently. Mk Dons will end the day bottom of the table. We can jump up to 10th with a win. I don't care how we win just make sure we're bringing the 3 points back down the m6 tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom