Away Match Day Thread +++ 29/08/2020 Friendly Brentford v OUFC+++

Probably because some of them only got to go in the ground for the first time this morning!

Can’t see that myself, the ground has pretty much been finished for a few weeks now so access would not have been a problem.

They’ve had a lot of time to iron out any problems with the tech side of stuff.

Imagine the complaints when the stream comes back and we're 3-0 up.

Can’t see that myself, the ground has pretty much been finished for a few weeks now so access would not have been a problem.

yeah ..... mockney winkers

I wonder if whoever’s in charge of it is sitting back and shrugging ‘well, it’s free, isn’t it? Pre season friendly? I’ll have a look at it at half time, after I’ve had a cuppa’

A limited safety certificate was only granted at the weekend so there will have not been lots and lots of people about regardless of how long it has been finished.

Club staff they interviewed in the build-up said this morning was the first time they'd been allowed in

With all the money Brentford have been spending you would think they would sort the stream out? bloody tinpot

Maybe we could get somebody on a phone at the ground! I remember when radox used to be something like that.

Back
Top Bottom