Current Player #26 James Golding

New contract for Golding
'Long term deal'.
Would that be potentially 2 years plus a year option? I wonder why they don't say how long?
I have been reasonably impressed with Golding. Negru has made his path more difficult.
Hopefully he can get a decent loan next season.

Fair play to the young man shows he's doing well for himself he's moving in the right direction hopefully he will be around our first team in the next couple of seasons

Watched him put in a solid performance in a 2-1 away win at Solihull Moors on Saturday.
Maidenhead Utd have won last 3 so seems he is having a positive effect on their recent performances.
Looked to me he is progressing nicely and will be interesting to see what the new manager feels about him.

Watched him put in a solid performance in a 2-1 away win at Solihull Moors on Saturday.
Maidenhead Utd have won last 3 so seems he is having a positive effect on their recent performances.
Looked to me he is progressing nicely and will be interesting to see what the new manager feels about him.
What position did he play in?
He seems to have played in 3 or 4 positions since he has been there.

What position did he play in?
He seems to have played in 3 or 4 positions since he has been there.
Looked like left sided centre half and left side of a 3 when reverting to a 5.
He had license to come out with the ball and also got forward a lot for set plays.

He had license to come out with the ball and also got forward a lot for set plays.
Hopefully the Maidenhead manager doesn’t lose his mind and start playing him as a right wing back.

Hopefully the Maidenhead manager doesn’t lose his mind and start playing him as a right wing back.
Box to box midfielder was the plan. Apparently he played there in training and was '"unbelievable".

Looks more like a Rob Dickie kind of roll when he was at his best for us would suit.

It's a decent standard of football and Maidenhead seem to have improved since Golding went there.
Good to see.

Back
Top Bottom