Ex Player James Beadle

For once I don’t agree with our US correspondent. it’s a big problem. Eastwood’s a liability.

Every time the oppo get a corner fans have kittens. Coventry tonking marmalised his confidence. And a weak keeper feeds through to weakening defence solidity.

He has deteriorated this season. Quite a lot.

Good that Cumming is back in on Saturday.
We hope we’ve already the Robinson effect from Des regarding injured players ie Browne and Edwards back in a couple of weeks now back towards the end of the season, so let’s hope you’re correct.

He's a young lad ,things can change very quickly in football, I like Cumming and I thing he will prove to be a good replacement, and maybe become our own in the summer.

He's a young lad ,things can change very quickly in football, I like Cumming and I thing he will prove to be a good replacement, and maybe become our own in the summer.
He was excellent (save of the season?) against Blackpool and again vs Wigan. The goals in both games were nothing to do with him and badly let down by the defenders.

He had a bad day at Bristol Rovers but besides that I think he’s been great and the strong likelihood that he’s ours beyond a the summer is all part of the appeal.

A truly reliable number one that’ll win you points is so difficult to get hold of. Great blend of youth, resale potential and experience at both ends of the table. I’d be doing our level best to get him tied down here. I think he’s been an excellent choice.

He was excellent (save of the season?) against Blackpool and again vs Wigan. The goals in both games were nothing to do with him and badly let down by the defenders.

He had a bad day at Bristol Rovers but besides that I think he’s been great and the strong likelihood that he’s ours beyond a the summer is all part of the appeal.

A truly reliable number one that’ll win you points is so difficult to get hold of. Great blend of youth, resale potential and experience at both ends of the table. I’d be doing our level best to get him tied down here. I think he’s been an excellent choice.
Cumming is a very high level L1 player imo, but unlikely to have a Championship club after him. If/when we go up, he'll probably be ok. Sign him up if we can on a long term deal!

I would maybe suggest the first Wigan goal (despite poor defending) shouldn't have sneaked in from that angle.

"With every respect to Crewe Alexandra and Oxford United, his two previous temporary gigs, Wednesday provides a different level of pressure and exposure."
Are they having a laugh? Unless they are referring to the fact that Wednesday are another basket case heading for relegation and the pressure arising from being crap? With us he was playing for a side with ambitions for promotion, experiencing success not losing every week. No respect there.

Huge error from Beadle that results in a Second goal for Norwich.

Caught playing out from the back and passed the ball straight to a Norwich attacker.

Back
Top Bottom