General James Henry and Elliott Moore

Great news.

Now if we can get Cam Bran on a new contract, that would be fantastic.

Elliott Moore posting on LinkedIn
"
Hi everyone, thought I’d do a ‘formal’ introduction on here!

I’m Elliott Moore, founder of E5 Developments, and professional footballer for Oxford United

My property journey started around two years ago, and I’m hungry to learn more about this industry

E5 was set up this year, and we’re committed to building low-carbon eco-housing in the Oxfordshire area and hopefully growing to be able to cover nationwide.

Our projects are a joint-venture with a company called Low Carbon Homes, who are experts in this pioneering tech!

I’d love to chat if you’re in the low-carbon space or want to find out a bit more!

Cheers!"

"

I’m Elliott Moore, founder of E5 Developments, and professional footballer for Oxford United

My property journey started around two years ago, and I’m hungry to learn more about this industry

E5 was set up this year, and we’re committed to building low-carbon eco-housing in the Oxfordshire area and hopefully growing to be able to cover nationwide.

Our projects are a joint-venture with a company called Low Carbon Homes, who are experts in this pioneering tech!

I’d love to chat if you’re in the low-carbon space or want to find out a bit more!

Cheers!"

🎶 We all live in an Elliott Moore low carbon house 🎶

"

Cheers!"

Good for him. He seems an intelligent sort and good to see him preparing for life after football with a worthy endeavour.

Great to see this. Too many players aren’t prepared for life after the game and fall into financial/health issues. Also as a side point the fact that his company is involved in developments in Oxfordshire should help us to keep him at the club for the long run.

Back
Top Bottom