Current Player #26 James Golding

Interesting call from DB. I wonder why the loan had to end for the new coach to look at him though. If things are going well for him, keep him there and watch a few tapes/attend a game when OUFC aren’t playing instead.

(Hey, he’s the manager now so knows more than me!)

I suspect with an EFL Trophy game not too far away, we could see Golding be involved in that.

Have to be honest that my initial thought when reading this was that Greg Leigh’s knock might be keeping him out for a little while.

Hopefully it’s not that sinister and just genuinely the new manager wanting to monitor him more closely and have him closer to the first team with Long already out injured as has been pointed out

Wasn't that Del Boys favourite line? Everyone's a wingback, petit-déjeuner!

If Buckingham starts playing Golding at right back then I won’t fancy him anymore.

Golding has played at right back at Maidenhead ( Transfer Market has this as his main position although he has played at CB as well)

Long out and looks like Moore is suspended, gives extra cover.

Golding has played at right back at Maidenhead ( Transfer Market has this as his main position although he has played at CB as well)
It also claims that Billy Bodin’s main position is right wing and that Ruben Rodrigues is a centre forward, so it’s not exactly the best source of information.

Especially as it claims Golding is a right back while listing every appearance he has made this season as a centre back.

IMG_4559.jpeg
IMG_4560.jpeg

It also claims that Billy Bodin’s main position is right wing and that Ruben Rodrigues is a centre forward, so it’s not exactly the best source of information.

Especially as it claims Golding is a right back while listing every appearance he has made this season as a centre back.

View attachment 16918
View attachment 16919
Ah OK thanks missed that.
I thought that I has seen that he had played around RB in one if the reports but must have been wrong.

I remember him scoring a screamer for Banbury Utd from right back when on loan there.

Back
Top Bottom