General Sam Baldock and James Henry

Witneyoldfella

Can we have a straight answer,
Will Sam ever play again, will he/has he retired. What is the real situation with James Henry?
Time lines on both?
Is it asking too much

Henry is training. Unsure why he’s not involved. Hasn’t been since he was subbed on & off in the same game.

Baldock is training but only ‘lightly’ as full training gives him pains. He was taking the striking warm ups last night.

Baldock was such a Karl Robinson signing.

Negru, Atkinson, Dickie coming from a "strategy", good signings.

Signings from KR's "book of me mates" ... Murphy, Baldock, etc etc...

Signings from KR's "book of me mates" ... Murphy, Baldock, etc etc...
george-thorne-1-800x501.jpg

I wrote before the season started we should have not signed Henry or Baldock we were like dad's army with Bodin and Taylor. You need some experience like one older player one mid 20s not all in the 30s hopefully we have learnt avery expensive lesson. If we go down incredibly expensive. Let's stay up get rid and look forward. Massive game Saturday.

I wrote before the season started we should have not signed Henry or Baldock we were like dad's army with Bodin and Taylor. You need some experience like one older player one mid 20s not all in the 30s hopefully we have learnt avery expensive lesson. If we go down incredibly expensive. Let's stay up get rid and look forward. Massive game Saturday.

Absolutely, totally agree. What a s**t show! KR has ‘stuff’ to answer for!