Away Match Build Up 11/11/2023 L1: Leyton Orient v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leyton Orient Asst Manager Matt Harrold on Manning after the O’s lost to Pompey in the EFL Trophy:

PLAYED FOR BOTH

CSUhQ_xWoAAVG-A

Includes Jordan Graham, John Lundstram, Daniel Agyei, Micky Bullock, Lee Steele, Andy Scott, Derek Clarke, Tom Newey,
Darren Purse, Michael Collins, Andrew Whing, David Hunt and many more.

I remember the last time we played these away about 8 years ago most of the talk was about 2006 and that horrible day, has time mellowed everyone to it, people moved on etc or just forgotten? Actually only the second season we have been in the same division since then and they have obviously been non league more since we came back, which did seem a bit like karma.

Beadle
Stevens Moore Brown Leigh
Brannagan McGuane
Mills Rodrigues Murphy
Harris
Attack them with pace on the wings. Tell the players to let any frustration out on the pitch, score goals and impress any potential new managers watching.

X1 Spare ticket going for the Orient game. Collection from Woodstock tomorrow (Friday) if you would like it. £24.00.

Anyone else infiltrating the home end? Never done it before following Oxford but now the game is completely sold out I’m just glad to be in!

Anyone else infiltrating the home end? Never done it before following Oxford but now the game is completely sold out I’m just glad to be in!
Moan when they moan and slag off our players when they do. Easy.
Until we score….then just sit on your hands and say ‘Oh for f**** sake’ while trying not to laugh.
You‘ll be fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom