Away Match Build Up 11/11/2023 L1: Leyton Orient v OUFC

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't that day mate. It was way before, back in the Conference days. We were away to Ebbsfleet, and they were away to Gillingham.

I'm completely getting my dates muddled up there, Colin! I'm only about 6 or 7 years out :ROFLMAO:

I once stood in the home end at the den. As we got beat 2-0 it wasnt too difficult!

We’ll need a strong performance after the week the players have had, but I think we’re good enough.

Leyton Orient 0 - Oxford United 1.

Was talking to a mate who is an Orient fan. He was saying their one creative player has done their ACL so he thinks Orient wont create much. He thinks it will be quite defensive and a 0-0.

Was talking to a mate who is an Orient fan. He was saying their one creative player has done their ACL so he thinks Orient wont create much. He thinks it will be quite defensive and a 0-0.
Is that Jordan Graham, formerly on loan at Oxford?

I once stood in the home end at the den. As we got beat 2-0 it wasnt too difficult!
Was at the other end many years ago, Brian King was their goalkeeper.
We needed a point to stay up, and with a few minutes to go. If I remember rightly Dave Roberts hit the bar with a header. Worst 6” I ever moved.
Seemed to be only one exit past their end. And chased through Woolworths?

Was at the other end many years ago, Brian King was their goalkeeper.
We needed a point to stay up, and with a few minutes to go. If I remember rightly Dave Roberts hit the bar with a header. Worst 6” I ever moved.
Seemed to be only one exit past their end. And chased through Woolworths?
I think John Schuker missed a penalty and on the back of that we that we went down. Carlisle stayed in div one.

Can’t remember, was on my toes for most of the day, there was even dogs wandering around looking for any scrap of pie or whatever.
Was glad to get to Henley safely for a couple, before heading back to Cowley

He was our best player the day we drew 2-2 there in 2015, looked to have a really promising future before the injury he got.

Was Jordan Graham not sent off at Brisbane Road in 2015 and it cost us?

Sure they had a man sent off too when we played them at home that season.

"Smell an Oxford fan I do..."
I was in the Leicester end some years back when Oxford were winning (and eventually won). I led the home fans with ‘Leicester are sh1t’-type songs. Brilliant day 😁😁

When are we actually going to get to wear the away shirt? 🤣

When are we actually going to get to wear the away shirt? 🤣

Very little point in having one as it's needed against Cambridge and Burton and maybe Shrewsbury, should just do a basic one for £20 as it'll be worn so rarely. Absolutely no point in a third kit. Great to see the club colours being worn unless absolutely necessary, club identity is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom